Author Topic: BAN  (Read 2407 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
BAN
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:33:00 AM »
received ban for no reason. please remove my BAN because I am a friend of all and play a lot on this server... PLEASE. look at the footage, I did nothing wrong. Is it because I'm tela black?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:28:31 AM by rodrigo »

• View Profile
Re: BAN
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 07:34:29 AM »
mey nick is dr.love

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 07:39:32 AM »
serve bf2. nrnscitymaps ip 46.105.121.1667 unbanned please

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 07:43:46 AM »
Hello
please make a normal unban request than i will look into it !
and DONT come with that rubbish that the reason is that you are black !
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=29.0
greetings

NEVER BACK DOWN

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 10:54:03 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 11:03:42 AM »
IS THIS YOU IN GAME ????lollllllllllllllllll
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:05:17 AM by [NRNS]Killer-5A »

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 11:36:59 AM »
Yup i saw him and i play here his good and his played in super s in a longtime they need more,knowledge about nrns rules,mate what i say to you is simply read the rules and obey.they forgave you and be responsible and descipline is the most important,     ***rey_santos*** 8)
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 13:02:16 PM »
received ban for no reason. please remove my BAN because I am a friend of all and play a lot on this server... PLEASE. look at the footage, I did nothing wrong. Is it because I'm black?

Don't be silly when writing a unban  this sort of request is a load of ********** like when do you think we can see who or what you are well your playing  . Or was this just your lame way for getting some sort of  backlash  ?  I will not even comment again when you post  c***p and it will be removed  . Respect the rules and request like all normal people with the respect we all should get  thank you for your time  xd
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 13:18:42 PM by [NRNS]SATAN »
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 10:54:44 AM »
To satan;  please dont speak like that to the people who do not know what to do.Speak and explain in a little bit manner his a begginer of this website,he want to play,because of the situation ( ban ) he want to play again,why did you not ask him if his a firstimer of this site.Sorry for being unmanner i know him and his good.I'm not arguing any of councils or admin,just try to be on here shoes.thank you very much. Whatever you may say to me i accept.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 11:00:00 AM »
Rey if you can't read his reply and wonder why Satan said what he did read again.  Asking if he was banned because he is black? Are you kidding me?  It doesn't take a first timer or veteran to forums to see that statement is completely rude, crude, insulting and well made by someone who can not possibly be serious and if they are well my reply would be ban stays.  Nobody can tell who or what a player is especially if we aren't even speaking to them via voice.  Sorry that reply tells me immature person with no respect and me I would have just replied ban stays to that statement, Satan was trying to be nice.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 12:18:14 PM »
I know satan, his the reason why this server is continue running.his famous but my point is he can spoke in a right way by doing right instruction like what other concils and bf 2 admin"what he say like this"hey do you unban request @ unban section," you know if that guy know that why he did not right,i know the gay ( dr.love) even admin, know  his the student in a game not in a server,so why he cannot gave a instruction and tell where is the right forum to wrote.i mean not here raise either his black or white spanic or asian. My concerned for him is his my friend and he asking why he is ban?

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 14:09:29 PM »
I know satan, his the reason why this server is continue running.his famous but my point is he can spoke in a right way by doing right instruction like what other concils and bf 2 admin"what he say like this"hey do you unban request @ unban section," you know if that guy know that why he did not right,i know the gay ( dr.love) even admin, know  his the student in a game not in a server,so why he cannot gave a instruction and tell where is the right forum to wrote.i mean not here raise either his black or white spanic or asian. My concerned for him is his my friend and he asking why he is ban?
Santos buddy, your english as mine... its not so good and you are reading it literally and not understanding the tone of satan words or why he said what he said ...english is not our mother language,trust me, it happens to me too.
By the way, to let you know, the answer has been very nice if you considerate that drlove is insinuating with his question that we ban people due to racist reasons, which is not true.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 13:48:40 PM »
its not the color or racist what i defending to that man ( dr.love ) what i'm trying to say is copypaste   
the rules and where is the right place to put the unban request admin are sensitive to this matters ..sorry loco and to all admin for being  disgrace i'm just carried away i don't want or any player loss because of immature think or lock of knowledge of this website,but anyway what it is i don't care the color of that guy.. its all end..and sorry again...forgave me..

• View Profile
Re: BAN Explanation
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 06:01:59 AM »
My beloved friends, I do not want evil. there was a misunderstanding in what I wrote. I do not speak English, I use google translator. I said in the text that the game screen was dark, not appeared nothing. not the reasons for size misunderstanding, I am a Christian and love to all. strong hug to all, and we find ourselves in the game

thanks to all who sought to understand me.. SHALON

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming