Author Topic: Baneed for no reason  (Read 2410 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Baneed for no reason
« on: October 25, 2015, 15:53:42 PM »
Hi,one guy called anonymous serbia joined ts3 server and strating to troll people i think and when he quit i joined and the guy's in bf2 lobby though that i was that guy cus he had Anonymous Serbia and i was Serbian and they thinked that i was him but i wasn't many of you aren't gonna belive me but you don't have if i was that guy i would said ,,yes i was the guy i was joking" but why would i say that when i wasn't that guy  :'(

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
Re: Baneed for no reason
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 15:56:30 PM »
i banned (Anonymous Serbian) in teamspeak so u got banned ??? what that means ?? means u got the same ID and IP address ? if u was not him how come u got banned while i banned anonymous serbain ? and u start talking about (voice changer) how come u know about that ??? how u know that this (anonymous serbian) was using voice changer if it was not u ? do i need to proof more ?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 15:59:34 PM »
Mann no you banned me not him you told me that i am him and you banned me or maybe he stell my ip bcz when i came back from vaction i couln't join ts 3
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 16:01:10 PM by Goran Vujcic »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 16:03:04 PM »
and i made win 7 again bcz i had no games and i couldn't join ts 3 i though it was  a problem with win 7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 16:06:03 PM »
and i made win 7 again bcz i had no games and i couldn't join ts 3 i though it was  a problem with win 7 and when i was in rust lobby ask sryriya fbi,srya gaming and xghost that when i was in there was the guy called anonymous Serbia not serbian i was serbian he was serbia and when i saw him my ts stopped working and i said wtf and i trying 3 times to join but i can't join and then 4th time i was able to join but you said you are the guy posible

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 16:16:13 PM »
Mann no you banned me not him you told me that i am him and you banned me or maybe he stell my ip bcz when i came back from vaction i couln't join ts 3
do u think we don't know enough that who we banned and who we didn't ? after 1 second this anonymous serbian with a changed voice left u joined ? how ??? another thing u just came back from vacation right ? how u know we are talking about someone while u just said he use voice changer and i asked u how u know that he use voice changer u said i know hackers do that ??? how u just came in TS and u know what we are talking about ?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2015, 17:30:20 PM »
You said that i am anonymous guy and when he left i joined becouse wasn't able to join 3 times when i tryed 4th time i joined and idk his name said something about anonymous serbia and i said that i had situation on fb when ,,anonymous hacker" hacked my fb profile but it wasnt anonymosue and i said he is using voice changer bcz what will do they on clasic server and idk who said to me he is that anonymous guy which i am not if i was i would said i was that guy it was a liltle joke .And if you want to trust me trust me if you dont it's ok
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 17:38:00 PM by Goran Vujcic »

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 18:26:56 PM »
You said that i am anonymous guy and when he left i joined becouse wasn't able to join 3 times when i tryed 4th time i joined and idk his name said something about anonymous serbia and i said that i had situation on fb when ,,anonymous hacker" hacked my fb profile but it wasnt anonymosue and i said he is using voice changer bcz what will do they on clasic server and idk who said to me he is that anonymous guy which i am not if i was i would said i was that guy it was a liltle joke .And if you want to trust me trust me if you dont it's ok

easy , 3 time for connect TS ????   
easy , FB hack !!!!!! what fb for login ts or other thing
i read your post again and again and  where are the real proofs you are not this player ?
if i have problem problem ts ,  as you said , i post a picture for help , but not you

AND WHERE ARE YOUR UNBANN REQUEST ,
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 18:35:44 PM by [NRNS]Seferin94 »

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 18:47:36 PM »
hhhhhh yes seferin is right, he is police man bunny bunny hhhhh

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 18:57:02 PM »
TOPIC LOCKED !!
we will come back to u with answer soon !

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming