Author Topic: Gorgeous  (Read 1258 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Gorgeous
« on: June 01, 2015, 13:31:14 PM »
Particle Effects YAY, game looks sick really, SS's don't do it justice

• View Profile
Re: Gorgeous
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 15:55:25 PM »
Yeah, the game is amazing! Didn't lose my money on this.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 16:00:02 PM »
We had Skyrim witch was Scandinavia/Sweden simulator, now we got The withcer III the Balkans /Eastern Europe Sim :D. On a serious note what I love is that they nailed how this part of the world looks down to perfection, the forests mountains ect, there are literally places when i felt like I was hiking in the mountains around my hometown....

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 18:25:51 PM »
We had Skyrim witch was Scandinavia/Sweden simulator, now we got The withcer III the Balkans /Eastern Europe Sim :D. On a serious note what I love is that they nailed how this part of the world looks down to perfection, the forests mountains ect, there are literally places when i felt like I was hiking in the mountains around my hometown....

it's so slavic isn't it :P game drinked me in and just resist to let go

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 19:17:20 PM »

it's so slavic isn't it :P game drinked me in and just resist to let go

Aye a American or Western european will play it and be like this is too much, we tho know that this is just about the right ammount of whoring drinking and violence we Slav's love to do lol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 19:19:10 PM »
this is just about the right ammount of whoring drinking and violence we Slav's love to do lol

aye aye :D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 19:26:20 PM »
this is just about the right ammount of whoring drinking and violence we Slav's love to do lol

BTW is the music originaly composed? Cuz a lot of it reminds me of Kolo(a folk dance we got over here well type of dance) and I know you people got some as well ,im just curious is it an actuall polish dance or just inspired by it? I mean't like the music that plays when stuff chases you ect...

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 19:59:48 PM »

BTW is the music originaly composed? Cuz a lot of it reminds me of Kolo(a folk dance we got over here well type of dance) and I know you people got some as well ,im just curious is it an actuall polish dance or just inspired by it? I mean't like the music that plays when stuff chases you ect...

it's only inspired by our national stuff, composed for the game sake. Seems better than oryginal i might add

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming