login

Author Topic: Demise of the Cod4 US servers?  (Read 2540 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Demise of the Cod4 US servers?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 20:20:15 PM »
The fact is that it's also a old game. In the case of Call of Duty games, even if the COD 4 is the best, game is old and people are moving on the last release. As we can see on Battlefield..

Not really, I play on other cod4 servers and they are always full! I think most people just prefer the hardcore servers, many players dont like the softcore servers like the nrns cod4 servers. I dont see anyone moving on just because the game is old, people are still playing counter strike 1.6 as if it is going out of fashion, same goes for many many other games!
before our us server change they were never empty its about whether people know about our servers, what i think we should do is find servers with no advertising rule and start advertising nrns there if it seems logical idk if it is right or not but we definately need to let people know about nrns

yes but even eu1 has mostly 0 players in the server. i played there just now and there were 1 person playing, but then some others joined but then moose said were is kill cam and i said ooooh no this is the nrns server and then we didnt know if one of the players were hacking coz no kill cam so we did leave XD

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 23:52:13 PM »
ok guys played this morning , i will be on everyday from here on lets play

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 08:45:44 AM »
I connect more during the nights on EU servers, so during the day i will try to be on US server too :)

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 08:48:30 AM »
The fact is that it's also a old game. In the case of Call of Duty games, even if the COD 4 is the best, game is old and people are moving on the last release. As we can see on Battlefield..

Not really, I play on other cod4 servers and they are always full! I think most people just prefer the hardcore servers, many players dont like the softcore servers like the nrns cod4 servers. I dont see anyone moving on just because the game is old, people are still playing counter strike 1.6 as if it is going out of fashion, same goes for many many other games!
before our us server change they were never empty its about whether people know about our servers, what i think we should do is find servers with no advertising rule and start advertising nrns there if it seems logical idk if it is right or not but we definately need to let people know about nrns

yes but even eu1 has mostly 0 players in the server. i played there just now and there were 1 person playing, but then some others joined but then moose said were is kill cam and i said ooooh no this is the nrns server and then we didnt know if one of the players were hacking coz no kill cam so we did leave XD
we have kill cam on EU2, we actually don't keep kill cam's on mate :P but forgot to turn it off ahahah so enjoy it for now ;)

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 13:12:24 PM »

we have kill cam on EU2, we actually don't keep kill cam's on mate :P but forgot to turn it off ahahah so enjoy it for now ;)

XD will kill cam show us something we musnt see? laal just joking. I will in EU2 a bit later today, see you there man!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming