Author Topic: R.I.P. [NRNS]SNIPERWOLF  (Read 4817 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
R.I.P. [NRNS]SNIPERWOLF
« on: February 24, 2015, 23:14:51 PM »
It is with a sad heart i inform you that {NRNS]SNIPERWOLF  had died those that played with her know how genuine she was and she will be sorely missed by us all. I am sure you all offer your condolences to her family and join us in hoping she is in heaven reading all our messages.

her family will read this post so feel free to leave a nice message

• View Profile
Re: R.I.P. [NRNS]SNIPERWOLF
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 00:05:32 AM »
I am sorry to hear such news.  Many can never understand just how much of a bond can be formed online.  While some can walk away like others are an electronic entity for many of us the connection  is much deeper.  I am sorry to hear of such tragic and awful news.  Our thoughts prayers and love go out to all her family, know there is a void here as in your lives.  We were thankful for the all too short time we got to know her.

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 00:15:27 AM »
He tenido la oportunidad de jugar muchas horas con y contra ella ... las suficientes para saber que además de ser una gran jugadora era una gran persona ... y con mucho carácter :).

En el juego era muy competitiva y sabía jugar en equipo , cuando jugabamos en diferentes equipos y ella me mataba siempre me hacía el teabag y si yo le mataba a ella me llamaba hacker ...pero nos llevabamos genial, nos hemos reído y disfrutado mucho jugando juntos aquí en NRNS .

Además de jugar, muchas veces solíamos charlar, ella me contaba cosas acerca de como estaban las cosas en su país ... sabía que ella estaba en una situación difícil últimamente y me conmueve que lo que más le preocupó estas navidades fué poderle regalar algo a su madre , tanto que escribió un post en el foro para ver si alguien le podía ayudar, eso no se me olvidará nunca .

Mi más sincero pésame a la familia , no puedo ni imaginar lo amarga y triste que es esta situación para vosotros ... Ángela era una gran chica y alguien que se preocupaba por su familia , aquí deja también mucha gente que no se olvidará de ella  .

Un fuerte abrazo a su familia y a ella allí donde esté .

QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO

Pablo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 01:32:31 AM »
Hearing that news today made me sooo sad. For some weird reason, we get attach to each other in here even if we never meet. in person.
I love NRNS family  for its sensibility to each other.

THIS SONG IS FOR YOU ANGELA.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 01:49:56 AM »
First i wanna pay my respects and my condolences to the family , as she was a great part of our family aswell , it is sad to hear this news and i can imagine what your all going through , shes in a better place in heaven than what we are all living in this cruel world of nothing but illnesses, hate and violence....

with all my respects ,God Bless

• View Profile
    • MY VIDEO
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 02:18:44 AM »
I unite me to you, for the condolences the family to SNIPERWOLF!! I dont knew good she!! But I have played some time with she!! Serious loss for this game and for the family!! R.I.P.

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 07:14:51 AM »
Right away when I heard the voice of Sniperwolf, I started to like her.
And I will remember her voice and I will miss and I will never forget her.

I dont know how I can keep playing, because now I know that Sniperwolf never again will come to play again and I never can hear her voice.
I¨ve been kidding that Sniperwolf is my girlfriend, and now I've lost her.

I feel a huge weight of my heart and I cant hold my tears.

It is amazing that how the other person can fall in love even though you have never met her, just only heard her voice and playing with her.
This also makes it difficult to mourning. How to mourn human who you havent met...

Rest In Peace Sniperwolf.

I wish the family strength and endurance of this grief.

With this beautiful song, I wanna say goodbye to you beautiful girl.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 07:29:38 AM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh I don't know what to say we use to argue all the time me and her she use drive me mad lollllll..............but we use to play together and teabag each other when no one is looking I will really miss her and her arguments and her voice .THIS I CAN TELL YOU THERE WAS ONLY 1 OF HER KIND IN THIS WORLD AND NO-ONE WILL REPLACE HER BY NRNS SHE WAS A DEAR FRIEND TO ALL OF US AND WILL BE MISSED BY US ALL MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY  this is not our world our world is after we die we go to our father in heaven  we only pass trough here see you one day again my friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NavVfpp-1L4

my song for you wolfie same one I played on my dads funeral pink floyed wish you were here {CAN I ASK FOR A PHOTO OF HER I NEVER NEW WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE PLEASE WHEN I USE TO ASK HER TO SEND ONE SHE USE TO SAY KILLER THIS IS NOT A BAR AND DONT TRY CHAT ME UP LOLLLLLL
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:42:53 AM by [NRNS]Killer-5A »

• www.youtube.com/user/OzzyAlexMason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 07:47:13 AM »
I did not know her but Rest In Peace lady. Let us hope she is in a better place now.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 08:12:59 AM »
May she rest in peace and I would like to forward my condolences to her family.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 08:29:21 AM »
My name to be pronounced at home
as it has always been,
without emphasis of any kind,
without a shadow trace.
Life means all that it ever was.
The thread is not cut.
Why should I be out of your thoughts,
simply because I am out of sight?
I'm not far, just on the other side of the road.

Mi nombre sea pronunciado en casa
como siempre lo ha sido,
sin énfasis de cualquier tipo,
sin dejar rastro sombra.
La vida significa todo lo que alguna vez lo fue.
El hilo no se corta.
¿Por qué debería estar fuera de sus pensamientos,
simplemente porque estoy fuera de la vista?
No estoy lejos, sólo en el otro lado de la carretera.

sincere condolences to the family

I see you......I kill you

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 09:10:49 AM »
I still can't believe it!
Angela was not just a voice in Ventrilo or a character in the game, she was so much more!
She had become a person dear to me, a person with whom laugh, joke and play in our free time, but also a friend to talk to about reciprocal problems, always ready to get back to me in a good mood!
An unbridgeable loss, that leaves in me a sense of emptiness, typical of when you lose someone really dear to you.
God bless you and your family, making them strong to overcome this tragic moment.
I will miss you very much, yes, that's for sure, but I also know that you will always be close and yet I will hear your voice and your laughing!
... this is the world where I am sure, you are now, my dear Angela!

il tuo amico, Roberto
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 11:19:06 AM by [NRNS]Machete »

• universal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 09:47:44 AM »
My condolences to her family and loved ones. Rest in peace

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »
My condolences to her family. I didn't know this person and didn't have an honor to play together, but it's very sad to hear that we lost a member of our family :( i also can believe that this happened. You are now in a better place than our world beautiful girl, and i know that u will be our angel and will take care of our family. We love you SNIPERWOLF and you will be in our hearts forever....Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone....

Rest in Peace Good person, beautiful girl and Amazing player....

• "Early Access" games ... Do u mean Beta Forever?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »
No existen palabras para poder describir el dolor de un acontecimiento como este. . Lo único seguro es que ahora está en el cielo cuidando de todos nosotros. Mi más sincero pésame a todos sus seres queridos

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming