Author Topic: PROBLEMS WITH BATTLELOG??? HOW TO PLAY HERE  (Read 6377 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
PROBLEMS WITH BATTLELOG??? HOW TO PLAY HERE
« on: December 26, 2015, 16:43:22 PM »
(YOU NEED HAVE GAME LANGUAGE ON ENGLISH ...IF YOU HAVE YOUR GAME IN OTHER LANGUAGE , SEE HOW TO SWITCH LANGUAGE AT THE END OF THE POST)

1. Download this :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0DX6_aAL4P7Q29VRWk1QTZxUHc/view?usp=sharing

(pass: bf2)

2. Read this

Ulauncher doesn't require installation and will run from any place, but in order to avoid potential blocking, I strongly recommend to add the game folder (..Battlefield 2) to anti-virus exclusion and unpack the launcher right in that filder because a high probability of a false-positive reaction to unlicensed protector.
It is also necessary to allow the launcher network activity if your firewall blocks it.

And as you know from 10 years experience, all DIESoft utilities always 100% clean, so don't even try to write about some viruses :)

Today , login servers of battlelog are down , then when you open ulauncher you see battlelog button is on red ... T-gamer and hub are green , so you can use them...

I recomend use T-gamer , you just need press on Tgamer and then click on START GAME .... If you try to login with you daily account you´ll see doesnt work , that´s because your account is because your account still not exist on Tgamer login servers . You just need make another account in game using the same name , e-mail and password and connect ¡¡

This is a way to be able to play while Battlelog login servers are down , your stats while using Tgamer wont be added to your daily account stats ...but you will be able to play ¡¡¡ , when revive team get solved the issues you just need to use your old launcher (or this one conecting to battlelog ), choose your account and everything will be as usual .

Ulauncher - not just a new interface for HDUI project, it also can be a replacement of any BF2 launcher for everyday use.
You can login through any masterserver and just play with two clicks.
Moreover, even if all masterserver are unavailable, with ULauncher you will be able to log in and play!
Also it improves some moments with login through Battlelog and HUB, and makes the game a little bit more responsive.

Ulauncher is fully compatible with all existing launchers and login systems.
You can use it without any problems, no matter what you have already installed
ULauncher has priority over any analogues and will work correctly with any patched exe files, or even if any other launchers is active.

It works on all versions of OS Windows (from Win XP to Windows 10)
Unlike existing analogues, ULauncher don't change any game or system files

Options:

Enable HDUI mode
Enabling Battlefield 2 high-resolution interface
What does it look like
Fully compatible with Punkbuster
If HDUI is not installed, this option is disabled. To install, simply press "HDUI FILES AUTOINSTALL", launcher will do the job and switch becomes active.

Unlock SP Weapons
Unlocks weapons in SP (singleplayer) and MP (online) in non PB servers (like 2F4Y)

Masterservers

When launcher starts it checks the availability of each masterserver from your PC.
If server button is red - it is offline, or unavailable from your IP

BATTLELOG
Login through the BL masterserver (if you don't have an account, click "CREATE ACCOUNT" and register one)
Game statistics will be saved globally by all ranked servers connected to batllog (most of the servers).

T-GAMER
Login through the T-GAMER masterserver (if you don't have an account, create it through the game menu)
Game statistics will be saved globally by all ranked servers connected to batllog (most of the servers) and duplicated on T-GAMER.

BF2HUB
Login through the HUB masterserver (if you don't have an account, click "CREATE ACCOUNT" and register one)
Game statistics will be saved only with HUB connected servers (2F4Y and a few more).
Please note that not all server from their ranked list are actually sent statistics to HUB.

INSTANT LOGIN
Login without any masterservers.
You can login with any of your accounts and pass "bf2"
This option is disabled by default and activated only in case of some Battlelog masterserver problems.

CREATE ACCOUNT
Opens a game account register web page for the selected masterserver.
(T-GAMER supports standard in-game account creation)

If you don't select masterserver, instead of the start button you will see
SELECT AUTH SERVER FIRST

START GAME

Launch of Battlefield 2 with the selected options.
After the successful launch of the game launcher closes itself.
If you need some additional parameters, write them in the first line of the "cmdline.txt"
The file will be created after the first launcher start in your game folder.

- TROUBLESHOOTING -

If your game is not installed on english , ulauncher wont work ... have solution ?? YES

You need to put your game in english ... how to do it

1 .-

2.-

3.-

4.-

Thanks to AIR ZEN , he is who have created this marvel to keep everybody playing bf2

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 18:15:03 PM by [NRNS]QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

• View Profile
Re: PROBLEMS WITH BATTLELOG??? READ THIS
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 17:02:18 PM »
so if i wanted play on the NRNS server which one do i connect to?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 17:06:13 PM »
so if i wanted play on the NRNS server which one do i connect to?

Use T-GAMER

You need to make a new account , you can use same name , email and password ...

I have made a new account with my name and i will use while battlelog down

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 17:08:06 PM »
ok thanks!

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 17:14:31 PM »
Pongo if made new account how to get old stats shown?`? I try connect trought BF2Hub and it created whole new account with new PID and all stats gone.

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 17:22:57 PM »
Pongo if made new account how to get old stats shown?`? I try connect trought BF2Hub and it created whole new account with new PID and all stats gone.

This is a temporal way to be able to play while login servers are down .... When the problems of BL will be fixed , you can use your normal account (with your stats) as usually . The points you make now wont be added but you can play , which is the main problem now :)

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 17:24:24 PM »
aah ok i see, hope that my old stats are safe when servers are back again!

Still loving you...

• View Profile
Re: PROBLEMS WITH BATTLELOG??? HOW TO PLAY HERE
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 19:16:44 PM »
LOGIN SERVERS ARE UP AGAIN , YOU STILL CAN USE ULAUNCHER TO CONNECT THROUGH BATTLELOG

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 19:51:13 PM »
Lol. T-Gamer

• View Profile

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 20:06:25 PM »
Use Bf2hub = never any problems :)

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 21:14:46 PM »

Well yesterday i had the first problem to set up the bf2hub launcher for someone, while i was helping him over teamviewer.
(Error was: nickname already in use, i didn't know how to solve it, tried nearly everything), but generally it was always very easy to set someone up to their launcher and in my opinion their system seems to be more reliable, than the system of battlelog which seems to be offline from time to time.
Even if i prever BF2hub over battlelog because of the reliability i want to point out that both do a great job because they give us the possibility to still play BF2 online, which is great.

I think it's good to have both launchers installed, so you can switch between bf2hub and battlelog launcher if there are issues with one system.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 21:28:53 PM by [NRNS]Syntexx93 »

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2015, 21:25:15 PM »

Well yesterday i had the first problem to set up the bf2hub launcher for a member, while i was helping him over teamviewer.
(Error was: nickname already in use, i didn't know how to solve it, tried nearly everything), but generally it's true and their system is more reliable than the system of battlelog which seems to be offline from time to time.

I think it's good to have both launchers installed, so you can switch between bf2hub and battlelog launcher if there are issues with one system.

Yep ... and correct me if im wrong ... Were you able to find how to fix it on Bf2HUB forums ????

LOL  They dont have a forum to support people with issues ¡¡¡

May battlelog has had some issues with login servers , but still they give people support with troubles on installation or weird problems and CTD . Always seems like bf2hub works perfect and that is not true , It doesnt works for me and I dont know why ... and there are nobody to ask about .

May you see in battlelog.co people posting about issues with launcher ... well I just suggest they are posting about issues because reviveteam have made a forum to help them ... HUB forum is free of people asking lol they havent one .

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 21:53:54 PM »
Yes, must agree there. It's great to have a forum for reporting issues what battlelog provides what bf2hub does not have.
I've seen you can still contact the bf2hub support over email (i dont know how fast they respond to issues).

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 01:59:03 AM »
yeah..bf2 hub are still working and have his new version ( 1.6) which is updated last week .BF2hub are look working better and his new face or version you see if you look good condition to your bf2 or there new latest version that release...anyway merry christmas to all and i say i'm not hate newyear. :-X
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming