Author Topic: BF2 AirRaces mode ban!  (Read 883 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
BF2 AirRaces mode ban!
« on: March 08, 2018, 22:07:55 PM »
Hello, my IGN is : QuarLeader...
I'm like an old player in BF2 I have got ban from my brother admin saw the same IP he thought that we are the same guy and i changed account, i have been playing for a years this game and didn't ever cheated before and now.
so i need a help by unbanning me.
Map : FuShe Pass.
Date : 09/03/2018.

• View Profile
Re: BF2 AirRaces mode ban!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 22:35:16 PM »
 :'(

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 23:57:17 PM »
UNBAN REQUESTS FROM NRNS SERVERS

Your IP Address is your online identifier. Your brother shares that identifier. To the Internet you are the same individual. If your brother does bad things on the internet it will reflect poorly on you. You need to discuss this with him.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 05:47:26 AM »
Look we both got diffrent PCs, you can ask someplayers that we were both playing at the sametime so we are not the same guys, and that how i get served if i didn’t hack i will get ban? There is diffrence between me and my brother. You can see my kills and my deaths that wasn’t hacking.

• PINK ADMIN LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 13:00:40 PM »
Interestingly each has a brother or sister  and they are always the brother or sister of these bad people
in any case, I let you play for 10 minutes
means you play indecisively as your alleged brother

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=29.0 try it here
We will see

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 14:44:30 PM »
Hey again, I'm still able to removed the ban at all i could do it all the time i have the abillity, but i was an admin before on this server, i just go retired since that.
I do follow the rules "until now". So please i don't want to be bad person, my brother thinks something diffrent that what I think...
you see how he could remove the ban? i could do, but you can ask players that i was playing fairly. you can't come and ban me cause of someone else!
I don't let anyone use my PC, even my brother. "Hack isn't existing in my PC". and it never had be.
again unban me, because i don't love this service. and as i said before you CAN see my KD/R in the Website. it's not that perfect, go compare my KD/R with my brother's one.
I won't talk anymore, after this i will begind making things. ( NOT THREAT)
#CallingForJustice#
I hope you understand.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 15:34:12 PM »
If you was a nrns admin you would fully understand how to make a unban request. Ivan has gave you a direct link to the unban section which is where you need to fill out the details requested. This process is there so councils can find you faster.

I also question your last comment about making things??? Ivan has tryed to help you and you make comments like this??? I`l put it down to a language barrier this time. I advise no more comments like this to be made and to follow the link Ivan gave you, Post the details requested there and the bf2 council will handle it.

I hope you understand if not please let us know so we can try and explain it for you.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 20:39:40 PM »
 :P
(click to show/hide)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming