Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 7948 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 09:23:56 AM »
Well, actually, I disagree with you. MajorDutch actually not going to agitate anybody, he just created a clan for lovers of the game Battlefield 2, what's wrong with that, explain??? Unless server rules prohibit creating a clan for the game?? This clan was created to play on your server!!! When people join our clan from other servers, we in the group in Vkontakte say that they came to play on NRNS server, and not on some. So unban us, give us the opportunity to play and see that the number of people on your server increases and all.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 09:24:22 AM »
Well, actually, I disagree with you. MajorDutch actually not going to agitate anybody, he just created a clan for lovers of the game Battlefield 2, what's wrong with that, explain??? Unless server rules prohibit creating a clan for the game?? This clan was created to play on your server!!! When people join our clan from other servers, we in the group in Vkontakte say that they came to play on NRNS server, and not on some. So unban us, give us the opportunity to play and see that the number of people on your server increases and all.

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 13:32:41 PM »
Now that defence of you frind need to stop

under one hour before Stoner cord him for recute in our teamspeek i use long time to talk to him and i ask him take a copy of the chat we have till you other

Here are the copy of the chat:

17:28:38> "MajorDutch": Hi Mystery
<17:29:20> "MajorDutch": Statistics can transfer to another account?
<17:37:29> "MajorDutch" pokes you
<18:00:44> "Mystery63": ?
<18:02:30> "MajorDutch": He replaced the prefix re-calculated statistics
<18:04:30> "MajorDutch": poskok24
<18:08:25> "MajorDutch": Perhaps to help him?
<18:12:12> "Mystery63": its nothing we can do when a player make a new name they need start all over again with the stats
<18:12:35> "Mystery63": i just go and ask for it if anything we can do with it
<18:12:48> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": he changed the prefix and the name of the old
<18:13:05> "Mystery63": not the clanmae right?
<18:13:12> "Mystery63": name
<18:14:13> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": before poskok24 after prefix [Alfa] poskok24
<18:14:37> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": his account remains the same
<18:15:18> "Mystery63": he can keep his stats to remove the alfa tag
<18:15:39> "Mystery63": with alfatag in his name its show up as a new name
<18:16:23> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": There were other players who have remained with the tag Statistics
<18:17:12> "Mystery63": then he most ask them how they have do it
<18:18:20> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": Thank you for trying to help me
<18:18:31> "Mystery63": you need do me a fawor
<18:19:10> "Mystery63": you need explain the alfa members there play in aur server they need follow aur rules
<18:19:37> "Mystery63": for now there are lot of complains eights day about they breake rules
<18:20:56> "Mystery63": - NO REPEATED BUNNY HOPPING / DIVING
- STOP SPAWNRAPING / STOP SPAWNKILL
- NO SAFEBASE ATTACK / STEAL VEHICLES
- CLAYMORES ARE FOR YOU DEFENCE ONLY
- NO FLYING AS COMANDER
- NO SEAT SWITCHING
- NO ILLEGALL ROOF
- NO HACKING / CHEATING
- RESPECT EACH OTHER
- NO RECRUITING / SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
<18:21:05> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": I know I always scold them. I am ashamed of them (
<18:21:50> "Mystery63": i now you follow them but the problem is the rest we have take more of them break rules
<18:22:11> "Mystery63": where are you from mayby we have the rules in you languies
<18:23:54> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": I have explained to them the rules, but some of the old habit of accidentally break
<18:24:35> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": We staratsya respect the rules of the nose, as we play only you
<18:24:38> "Mystery63": yes but they need be carefull or they end to be removed
<18:25:19> "Mystery63": its just a frendly warning you can take to them nothing ealse
<18:25:29> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": If someone violates either let liable
<18:26:33> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": We do not use cheats
<18:27:13> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": We have many players who can play very well, so some people think that we cheat
<18:28:38> "Mystery63": i now and i dont say all play bad but i´m also say we have video of stuff there not are allow
<18:28:47> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": And another thing, some players with HP servers ns want to join our team, and I would not want you to think that I have you steal players from the server. In fact we are playing only for you and Alpha Team is a team NRNS server
<18:29:22> "Mystery63": why dont join us then?
<18:29:31> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": I need to look at this video
<18:31:27> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": is the author's team, I created it to trigger a fight team NRNS
<18:32:10> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": a battle will benefit
<18:32:39> "Mystery63": dit you hear what the admin say?
<18:33:02> "Mystery63": bad words in game chat spawnkill, bunnyhop
<18:34:09> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": I scolded him if he would repeat it something to do with it what you want
<18:35:05> "Mystery63": go and talk to them and tell them if not they start play by the rules its give all alfa members troubble in our servers
<18:35:44> "Mystery63": you can take a copy of this chat with me and take it to you forum then they can read by them self
<18:36:41> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": Well, I'll show it to them
<18:36:59> "Mystery63": i just do this from frind to frind and tell you whays we seen in the server and i also now its few there do it but it can infect you all if its not be stoppt
<18:39:59> "[Alfa] MajorDutch": I have to go, thank you for telling me about offenders

And why dit you not answers my quistern to you own behave in the game????

Now when its came to you personaly:

Dit you think when we have this rules: http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=2057.0

- NO REPEATED BUNNY HOPPING / DIVING
- NO FLYING AS COMANDER
- NO SEAT SWITCHING
- NO ILLEGALL ROOF
- NO HACKING / CHEATING
- RESPECT EACH OTHER

you can do what you want by the gamechat? type line like this "Shut up Bitch" we call that disrespect and defently not the rules for "Respect eights other" or what dit you think???

And for Spawnkill, bunnyhop, Safebaseattack i also think you need to look at you own behave

When you have think about what i have type for you as personal comment in here you can get back to me with you comment and how you think we can solv the situasion with yours unban???

Look forward to seen you answers

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2015, 15:51:10 PM »
I took into consideration your claims and I want to say that our clan, from this point on, will be adhered all rules of the server. I promise that more, not one of the members of the command will not offend server player or admin. I swear that we will respect and to appreciate all players of the server. I BELITTLE YOU, GIVE OUR COMMAND THE LAST CHANCE AND WE IS RECOVERABLE. IF IT DO NOT TAKE PLACE DO WITH US THAT YOU WANT. I BELITTLE ONCE AGAIN, UNBAN US!!! UNBAN US!!! PLEASE!

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 14:35:19 PM »
So what? You may think about the unban us or not?

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 15:45:01 PM »
Now when its came to you personaly:

Dit you think when we have this rules: http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=2057.0

- NO REPEATED BUNNY HOPPING / DIVING
- NO FLYING AS COMANDER
- NO SEAT SWITCHING
- NO ILLEGALL ROOF
- NO HACKING / CHEATING
- RESPECT EACH OTHER

you can do what you want by the gamechat? type line like this "Shut up Bitch" we call that disrespect and defently not the rules for "Respect eights other" or what dit you think???

And for Spawnkill, bunnyhop, Safebaseattack i also think you need to look at you own behave

When you have think about what i have type for you as personal comment in here you can get back to me with you comment and how you think we can solv the situasion with yours unban???

Look forward to seen you answers

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 20:16:09 PM »
I thought properly above my answer... I want to say that I wrote it “Shut up bitch”, I killed on SAFEBASE, I jumped when they shoted on me, it proved that I with disrespect treated to the players. And now, I want it will apologise for it. EXCUSE ME OF ME, DEAR ADMIN, I MORE SO SHALL NOT BE. Thinking above my act, I decided that I never will act so. From this point on I will play on your server on rules! I ASK YOU, UNBAN ME AND MY TEAM, PLEASE!

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 20:36:46 PM »
You will be able to forgive me?

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 20:43:47 PM »
Now I appeal to all NRNS admins. I promise you that my team will be follow all the rules of the server. Our clan [Alfa] will be an example for all players. Just give us one more chance will be corrected and you will see that it will not happen again.
Thank you for your understanding.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 06:52:49 AM »
The hole alfa team will ever be unban so i think mayby its best you start think at you self in this insted of the clan
mayby that can explain me why you use more then one name?

how many names and ip dit you have?

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 13:15:38 PM »
First: the first account Marchenko776, I created and played outside of the clan Alfa, I then they did not know about. Later I created a new account CaptainKeys to play with Alfa. The first account Marchenko776 I do not use.

Secondly: On the forum you can see that I'm coming in with multiple IP addresses. Explain why: I go to the forum not only from computer but also from your mobile phone and phone mom, so the IP addresses are different. My main IP address is 217.77.212.170.

Third: I reflected on my behavior and I want to say that I will play by the rules, I will not insult players and admins. I understand and I promise that more will not break. I did not understand you will unban me or not. Just say YES, or NO, or think??

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 15:08:57 PM »
And unban players Wise, Poskok. They are not to blame for anything. As soon as they came into the Alfa, they are immediately banned, they even play was not in time. Have mercy on them.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 15:11:30 PM »
And what about JohnSpartan? You rabbanite it? He's just a player of the clan, very rarely writes in the chat, plays honestly, many will confirm.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2015, 15:21:55 PM »
And what about JohnSpartan? You unban it? He's just a player of the clan, very rarely writes in the chat, plays honestly, many will confirm.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 18:00:46 PM »
this is the name there are conectet to you ip [Alfa] CaptainKeys   [Alfa] Marchenko776   [Alfa] BuIIIeHka

And what about JohnSpartan? You rabbanite it? He's just a player of the clan, very rarely writes in the chat, plays honestly, many will confirm.

For him he use same ip as majow Duch so he will not be unban

You need to understand i have do my Work desent when i answers you in here

so please dont rund around corners with me anymore

So now you Again have try talk for alfa Clan mayby its time to say ban stays in this one and tell you you need find a other server to play at

no more diskosion

BAN STAYS
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 18:08:14 PM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming