Author Topic: France  (Read 6765 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Re: France
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2015, 10:16:09 AM »
To the innocent people of France, my sincerest condolences and deepest sympathies .

To the people who are spouting racist , fear mongering comments,  please understand that this topic was made to support the members of our French community  here who have been a part of NRNS and to show them that we stand with them even on this day, Trying to do as little as we can.

Hodoje turn your frustration and anger towards the politicians and generals rather than the innocent people who just went out to watch a game or have a drink with their friends in the evening. Those souls caused no harm to any one, and those people never called or cared for a war. Remember the fear that haunted your childhood, the war and devastation that marked it. You of all people here should know how it feels and what horrors it can bring about.

Having been trough that yourself I would expect you as a orthodox Christian (As you yourself told me) to find love and compassion in your hearth rather than cynicism. 

Leave your fear behind people, as violence becomes only more violence. Fact of the matter is if push came to shove most of you wouldn't be the ones either pushing or shoving , There is nothing pretty, glorious or valorous about war and death, and taking the lives of others is something ourselves who claim to be a civilized society should strive for eradicating such practices. I'm done putting friends in the ground because a scared mob is yelling in front of the national assembly.

The cycle of violence needs to be broken, and if we believe ourselves to be the civil part of the world it must be us who break it first. Unbeknownst to some of you from the Balkans for example we have been On the Turkish Syrian border for a long time now,  In Somalia and many of those hot spots your soldiers are risking their lives fighting the same evil that struck at France in these days....

So to keep a long story short, I hope this is the last time mothers had to bury their innocents due to the actions of a hatefull few.

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: France
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2015, 11:36:03 AM »
Vendetta a quite appropos and eloquent post, well said my friend.  If being in NRNS has taught me ONE thing its this.  I look at most of the world far differently than I did in the past.  I now know people in Serbia, Croatia, Romania, Turkey etc By getting to know the members of NRNS it has allowed me to learn a little more about the world.  Scumbags come from every country and religion people.  There are so many causes deserving of a voice and justice, do not diminish this one by the lack of apparent concern for some others.  The only way terror wins is if they turn others against one another or cause them to sacrifice the principles upon which their cultures are founded.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming