Author Topic: Maybe problem on eu1  (Read 1246 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Maybe problem on eu1
« on: October 10, 2015, 20:51:45 PM »
Ok we have ppl now on server and they are happy butt. We start to lose ppl because this pro jet and pro drivers whit all, I done get mad but rest of server they get mad and live server like no we have full server and we drop onli on 20 ppl and we just play two maps...

• Activity: 3.33%
  • See you around
    • View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27645
Re: Maybe problem on eu1
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 21:19:08 PM »
Um, just to simplify in my mind, nothing against you Vlax, I'm just having a hard time understanding.

YOu mean people are getting annoyed by people who are good in jets/vehicles? Or is this "Pro Jet" something in BF3 I don't know about?

"IN our hearts the memories of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 22:55:38 PM »
yea pro jets they cant get kill and they kill all whit zero deaths... right now 1 guy have 70-2 score 

• Activity: 3.33%
  • See you around
    • View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27645
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 23:37:43 PM »
yea pro jets they cant get kill and they kill all whit zero deaths... right now 1 guy have 70-2 score 

Now considering in retro spect I used to be one of these kinds of people in BF2, I'm gonna give my opinion in two forms, the first some what biased.

First off, some people play in jets a lot do to lack of skill in ground combat, like myself, so they perfect how to play it and become despised for being unkillable. I don't think they should be treated as rule breakers for having a play-style hat suits their personal skills.

Secondly, if my understanding of the tools the admins on all our games have, and this is at disgression of the BF3 council I think to decide if it's applicable, all admins have a kill command for players on their servers in most games(BF3 and BF2 being a few of the first to have had this ability) so perhaps something needs to be worked out so this can be used in a manner of which stops pro-jetting or to figure out a way to nurf the jets server side.

I don't know, these are just my personal opinions from two stand points, but again, the second concerns things that the BF3 council needs to take into consideration as this asset is something I've seen used a total of twice(both times on Bf2 but that was a long time ago) so I'm unsure if this would happen.
But, I do understand how frustrating it can be for players to get attacked and destroyed on a game by people in jets/tanks/apcs as igt ruins enjoyment of the overall game.

To reitterate before someone comes to me in TS and starts yammering it's not my job, it's my opinion, I'm voicing it. I'm not an admin/council-member, but I feel NRNS is one of those communities of which does take all it's members, both in-clan and public, seriously. Sorry for the rant but this kind of hit me hard as I was once this kind of player.

"IN our hearts the memories of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 03:43:19 AM »
Get into a AA vehicle, get stingers

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 13:15:33 PM »

• View Profile

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 20:09:55 PM »
Get into a AA vehicle, get stingers

Vlax is Too Lazy To do That lol