Author Topic: Demise of the Cod4 US servers?  (Read 2543 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Demise of the Cod4 US servers?
« on: May 16, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »
They say time is the best medicine but I do not see a way to revive these servers. I am so sad that I haven't been able to play with a lot of you people  :'(

• Plox (っ◕ω◕ς)
    • View Profile
Re: Demise of the Cod4 US servers?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 17:10:15 PM »
the bad thing is if we stay a long time playing guys come to play but seems like nobody have time to play lol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 17:41:17 PM »
The fact is that it's also a old game. In the case of Call of Duty games, even if the COD 4 is the best, game is old and people are moving on the last release. As we can see on Battlefield..

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 01:07:47 AM »
i think the problem is that our servers are unknown because we constantly change them so we need to advertise our servers more

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 02:53:00 AM »
Come on...Kraken came back.  Iceman and I had 4 people on US2 for a while.  We just need to populate them ourselves. 

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 11:50:20 AM »
guys servers doesn't populate them self just be there in for 1 min we need to be playing for few hrs to get normal public players becasue the more they find they join :) it isn't hard we need just to work as team isnt't hard just join if you don't see anyone joining ask members or guys on ventrilo they will join play all the time change maps or what ever :) and then seen it will come..

As for admins try killhouse,crash,crossfire,shipment, and all types mostly FFA and Sab works also and then just pick what ever you think will work :) by others maybe let others or like 2 or 3 players choose :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
guys servers doesn't populate them self just be there in for 1 min we need to be playing for few hrs to get normal public players becasue the more they find they join :) it isn't hard we need just to work as team isnt't hard just join if you don't see anyone joining ask members or guys on ventrilo they will join play all the time change maps or what ever :) and then seen it will come..

As for admins try killhouse,crash,crossfire,shipment, and all types mostly FFA and Sab works also and then just pick what ever you think will work :) by others maybe let others or like 2 or 3 players choose :)
iceman sometimes timezones come into play too i mean for me early in the morning like 8am krasz is probably populating with like 20 ppl in the server but later on people in that timezone sleep and people in my timezone go to work or school it is also timing so peak hour is best to populate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 13:48:45 PM »
Yeah I know Benny :) we have all school and work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 14:43:09 PM »
As we moved to repz i was worried about our servers too if they will be populated because this host has around 20 servers online and always empty. But when i played there, even alone people suddenly started to join me. And now we are the most populated server on Repz. People always come back and play with me. Just camp on one of your servers, stay there for a while and you will see how people will join. Just don't make them leave so don't tryhard :P

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 17:31:22 PM »
agreed , at 1st we try hard now if we stay on server even for 1 min ppl starts joining .

But in cod4 we all need ur help atm :(

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 17:33:34 PM »
maybe i will join too sometimes if i will stop loosing my stats lol

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 08:47:48 AM »
rocket since our server change a few regulars would come on but then they didnt return and sitting there only works depending on time regardless what timezone people see 1 person and they join if they dont do well or do too well they leave you need at least 2 or 3 members and even then at peak hour will we manage to fill the server

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 16:01:33 PM »
Can't we just spread the cod4 server ips around? I have been playing in other populated servers and I do think that it will certainly draw some people into our servers.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 19:44:29 PM »
The fact is that it's also a old game. In the case of Call of Duty games, even if the COD 4 is the best, game is old and people are moving on the last release. As we can see on Battlefield..

Not really, I play on other cod4 servers and they are always full! I think most people just prefer the hardcore servers, many players dont like the softcore servers like the nrns cod4 servers. I dont see anyone moving on just because the game is old, people are still playing counter strike 1.6 as if it is going out of fashion, same goes for many many other games!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 11:13:11 AM »

Not really, I play on other cod4 servers and they are always full! I think most people just prefer the hardcore servers, many players dont like the softcore servers like the nrns cod4 servers. I dont see anyone moving on just because the game is old, people are still playing counter strike 1.6 as if it is going out of fashion, same goes for many many other games!
before our us server change they were never empty its about whether people know about our servers, what i think we should do is find servers with no advertising rule and start advertising nrns there if it seems logical idk if it is right or not but we definately need to let people know about nrns

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming