Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 2009 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: March 15, 2015, 19:34:15 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: =Voj= Vojvodina_Force
My public ip when i was playing: 178.222.214.92 (My is dynamic IP this is current, so probably not correct for day I was banned)
My hashkey (only for the BF2 requests): Cannot read Battlefield 2 CD key! (message I get when using key Hasher)
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:**NRNS*CITY*MAPS**
The date i was banned: 08/03/2015
Reason i was banned/kicked: Cheating/hacking

Comment on this matter: I know I didn't fill  all form, I really tried. I have reinstalled completely Bf2 several times and still cannot retrieve Hashkey using Battlefield Ease Key Hasher 1.1 even as admin, here is my screenshot regarding this program  http://prntscr.com/6h71ha  
I don't using any tool to hack or cheat here nor anywhere. I am on this server for quite some time, never had any issue with any admin. It was said on message by server that I was ban by seferin.

Can you please help me resolving this matter or advise me what steps should I take. May it please the Court :),

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 20:16:23 PM »
Reason you cant join our servers is becorse you have breake our rules on time to meny

BAN STAYS

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »
LOL and LOL AGAIN!

First of all get yourself education on manners and English language "rules on time to meny"  is not sentence. And when you are speaking in behalf of council of entire server, have courtesy to learn English basics at least, I am sure system have corrected you that MENY is not the word, but you ignored, that sends me great picture about your devotion about helping other the resolve issues, just say I don't have time and I don't care.  And please STAY OUT OF CAPS, with such short explanation just BAN STAYS, and NO SCREENSHOT, NO WITNESSES gives me perfect picture what is happening here. You guys told me follow the rules, but you don't follow your own rules  and WITHOUT SINGLE OFFICIAL WARNING here in my inbox or anywhere just few times in game this is not acceptable!

I wrote this just because I love this game so much and when I run in people who have power and no manner I just can't stand. You can delete this post, you can say I didn't have time to write correctly nor give some REAL evidence about my rules breaking. You can reply with whatever excuse you want but FACT is THIS IN NOT PROFESSIONAL WHEN YOU ASKING FROM PEOPLE MONEY AND GIVE SERVICE  LIKE [NRNS]Mystery63  GAVE!

To all council please reconsider about policy of this server to treat players with respect and not like I felt like a crap with his explanation regarding ban if I can call this explanation. Being [NRNS] doesn't mean being God so please have some respect to players willing to play and pay on this server. I am some player that isn't even part of [NRNS] and I invest my time to write this as respect for time I was playing, so at least read what I wrote.  Thank you and goodbye!

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 12:11:11 PM »
Thank you for you answers and  input into how things are be doing in here

And sorry for all not are born as English as mother tongue, but is that realy a big problem then you understan what i say in my answers
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:26:30 PM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 14:34:02 PM »
soo is this the cind of language you chose to youse in youyr unban...and you exspect to bee unban,dispite the disrespect .... you have  your anwsher...

ban stays

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 16:31:50 PM »
Thank you for your feedback. Without players like you giving there feedback we would not be able to improve our services.

However on this matter your ban is not been lifted as per the reasons above.

Just like you have stated regarding respect I ask that you respect that not everyone speaks and types English as well as others.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 16:38:23 PM »
Let me put it in plain English for you then you had a chance of maybe being un-banned until you decided to insult one of our council members (who happens to be from Denmark). Now you will not be un-banned at all. As for the servers not being run by competent people that just makes me laugh very very hard indeed. A few facts for you NRNS has been around for 10 years and has run bf2 servers for this entire time. In the 10 years we have held the top 5 ranking on 2 of our servers constantly. I personally have had the pleasure of being part of the bf2 team for the 10 years and take it as a personal insult for you to imply such a thing.

So i hope this was English enough for you as it has been typed by an Englishman the end result is YOUR BAN STAYS the reason is your bad attitude towards other players. Find a new server

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming