Author Topic: didnt even drop a case of budlight beer  (Read 746 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
didnt even drop a case of budlight beer
« on: November 21, 2014, 06:31:44 AM »
well have a little short story that happened , anyways there was a party going on at my friends house , this was back in my younger days , as i was saying there was a party and i decided we needed to buy more beer so i went to the store bought 4 more cases went back to the party , you had to park on top as you had to walk down some stairs to get to his apartment ,anyways i was carying all four case with my hands one top of each other as i was walking down the stairs , there was a guy mid way which i didnt see cause of the beer and didnt notice i had pushed him down another 15 steps down , well i got to the landing area which is the front door of my friends apartment , didnt pay attention to the little comotion going on and just walked inside the apartment and layed the beer down on the table , then another friend came up to me and told me do you know what just happened , i said to him no ,what happened i answered him , he said to me that i just pushed this guy 15 steps down and hes sitting outside ..... i was like what you mean i pushed a guy down i didnt ebven see anyone , so i went out to the door and saw the guy standing up and asked him if i pushed him , he said yes that he was smoking a ciggarete and all of a sudden he saw stars all over the place . well i apologized to him and he said to me no worries man the beer is ok that is what counts ..... lolololol

• View Profile
Re: didnt even drop a case of budlight beer
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 07:20:35 AM »
did he get some free beer?

• View Profile
Re: didnt even drop a case of budlight beer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 18:28:51 PM »
he sure did all night long till he dropped again lolol

• View Profile