Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 3  (Read 1383 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 3
« on: June 23, 2014, 17:27:17 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: Deathbringer
My public ip when i was playing: 77.46.249.151.
My hashkey (only for the BF2 requests):
The game i played: Battlefield 3
The server i played on: BF3:NRNS-Games.com EU 1
The date i was banned: 23.06.2014
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Comment on this matter: I tried to enter the server like i do everytime, i got message on the zlo browser that i was kicked by admin because i am on some EU MW3 banlist. Last time i played MW3 over a 1 year ago and that was on 4D1 i think (can't remember if it's 4D1). I was not cheating for sure, i know my word don't mean anything but i give you my word. Also i'm often acused on your and other server that i cheat in BF3, just because i have high score and people don't know to spot enemies and use proper tactics. You can ask Suraj, i think he knows me, played with him couple of times. Anyway this is not related to BF3, but to MW3 as reason for banning and i was not cheating there for sure. So please unban me.

Best regards.

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 3
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 01:22:42 AM »
Ok i could enter the game 2 days ago and didn't reply here because i was waiting for admin response that i'm finally unbanned, but now i got kicked because i quote '' PB Hack detected for Deathbringer'', now i don't know if that's a server side problem but i'm surely not using any kind of hack, so please respond when you can.
And just to add, if i was cheating in any way i would  do it when i started to play like 2 months ago, i wouldn't use it now and risk my high rank and loose opportunity to play on your server which is the most populated one and basically being unable to play on this server is being unable to play this game because all other cnq servers with solid ping are empty.

Please resolve this :'(.

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:20:58 AM »
we will look into this because all  nrns  b3  linked if you got banned from one game then it's auto ban from the another game's

looked at the bf3 ban list and you have only been kicked from the server I don't see any ban you may need to talk to the mw3 council if you was banned from nrns mw3 servers
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:24:50 AM by [NRNS]SATAN »
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »
we will look into this because all  nrns  b3  linked if you got banned from one game then it's auto ban from the another game's

looked at the bf3 ban list and you have only been kicked from the server I don't see any ban you may need to talk to the mw3 council if you was banned from nrns mw3 servers

Thanks for reply, like i said i could play bf3 on your server 2 days ago even though i was banned, so i thought that you actually had lifted my ban, but last night i couldn't play because Punkbuster detected cheat which is ridiculous because i don't use any.  I've never cheated on MW3 either so i don't see the reason for me being on some MW3 cheater list (don't even remember that i actually played on NRNS servers, it was long time ago).
Now please tell me how to contact MW3 council or better yet you contact them instead of me, i imagine it would be faster.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming