Author Topic: Banned for no reason  (Read 1947 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Call me TrixXx :P
    • View Profile
Banned for no reason
« on: June 01, 2014, 20:27:07 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: TrixXxCast
My public ip when i was playing: 86.46.196.82
The game i played: Modern Warfare 3
The server i played on: EU #2 Dome & HardHat
The date i was banned: 22:20
Reason i was banned/kicked: Alright so i was playing a normal game of mw3 and then this guy named 202 said i have wallhack then i don't know which admin banned me but yea i don't wallhack i started playing mw3 4 or 3 days ago.

Comment on this matter: I really don't hack if i did i wouldn't even try to get NRNS membership.....

Any help much appriciated on my Request
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 20:33:37 PM »
Under Review, Be back in touch soon.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 20:47:27 PM »
Under Review, Be back in touch soon.

Thank you :)
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 22:48:41 PM »
You are Accused of Wall Hack,  Two Admins were Spectating you for quite some time, you was not banned for no reason, now you must know that we have been playing Mw3 for quite some time now and we can tell the difference between wallers and players, if you be honest from now on there will be a chance that you will be unbanned, failure to do this will result in a Perm & ip Ban from Game, Ventrilo & Our Website. Looking forward to your reply, Be Honest Be Fair, Mw3 Staff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 22:55:25 PM »
You are Accused of Wall Hack,  Two Admins were Spectating you for quite some time, you was not banned for no reason, now you must know that we have been playing Mw3 for quite some time now and we can tell the difference between wallers and players, if you be honest from now on there will be a chance that you will be unbanned, failure to do this will result in a Perm & ip Ban from Game, Ventrilo & Our Website. Looking forward to your reply, Be Honest Be Fair, Mw3 Staff

Alright, I understand your decision but really i do not hack and will not. There was 3 admins in-game honestly if i would've hack/hacked i would turn it off straight away if someone from NRNS came. I have been in clans and had been scanned for hacks and no one found anything i have no respect for hackers so obviously i don't hack. I am good at mw3 because i find it very similar to MW2 i have been playing mw2 since it came out and been in a lot of tournaments for mw2 ( I am sorry for my english xD i'm not that good at english so if something doesn't make sense please pm me )

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 22:57:38 PM »

I also think that NRNS servers are the best on Plus MW3 because i hate pro mod so why should i hack in the first place? just to get banned on my favorite server? that would just be pour dumb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 22:59:41 PM »
We trust our Admins, I will talk to them & let you know the verdict

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 23:12:05 PM »
We trust our Admins, I will talk to them & let you know the verdict

Thank you for the quick reply :)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 00:20:01 AM »
Ok, Mw3 Admins have Decided to Unban you this once. do not appear in the unban request forum for mw3 again. we are a anti cheat family clan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
Ok, Mw3 Admins have Decided to Unban you this once. do not appear in the unban request forum for mw3 again. we are a anti cheat family clan

Thank you for unbanning me, I hope you do understand that i do NOT hack  and wish to be part of the anti-cheat family/community but there is 1 more problem am i going to get unbanned from Ventrilo or am i just unbanned from MW3 ?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 13:21:00 PM »
Looking into this now

• View Profile