Author Topic: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.  (Read 5525 times)

• Date Tagged: 2013-05-06
  • Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 18:35:50 PM »
Not to sound like a twat mate but... then don't .....NRNS is not a provider of content for you it is a gaming community of like minded individuals, if it isn't to your preference I am sorry, but what you gonna do such is life.....
looks like CoD4 is going so good that u can permit to lose other players just to protect those skilless dudes which can kill no one without camping.. making the gameplay a boring garbage for everyone. And then those players who play this bad make posts wondering how come your servers are empty.
I have played the last time in the map Crash 3v3 server EU1 and the whole opposite team has ever been in the spawn house all the time.
If the other team would have done the same how much fun it could have been

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 18:39:00 PM »
Camping is a part of every games.. there's lot of methods to kill campers. I used to rape all campers on Cod when I was playing. :)

rape is no laughing matter you know, really shouldn't use that word so loosely. 

A term is offensive because of the context attributed to it, in this case the word RAPE was used as slang in FPS game meaning to Anihilate, Defeat or completely overcome the enemy. It is not used in the context of forced sexual assault and advances, so he said nothing wrong...

Till someone you know was raped. Today people just talk without thinking. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 18:52:07 PM »
Not to sound like a twat mate but... then don't .....NRNS is not a provider of content for you it is a gaming community of like minded individuals, if it isn't to your preference I am sorry, but what you gonna do such is life.....
looks like CoD4 is going so good that u can permit to lose other players just to protect those skilless dudes which can kill no one without camping.. making the gameplay a boring garbage for everyone. And then those players who play this bad make posts wondering how come your servers are empty.
I have played the last time in the map Crash 3v3 server EU1 and the whole opposite team has ever been in the spawn house all the time.

Yes but now suddenly for the first time ever camping is the way to go it seems, never in my life have I heard such garbage. And its from people ive never ever seen in a cod4 server, I dont go talk smack in the bf2 or bf3 posts coz I dont play battlefield.

Totally man, ive played matches just like that, the one team is just camping and killing all the moving targets, oh how exciting it must be to just stay on one spot and shoot down the stupid players running around.
So much fun!!

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 18:53:59 PM »
Camping is a part of every games.. there's lot of methods to kill campers. I used to rape all campers on Cod when I was playing. :)

rape is no laughing matter you know, really shouldn't use that word so loosely. 

A term is offensive because of the context attributed to it, in this case the word RAPE was used as slang in FPS game meaning to Anihilate, Defeat or completely overcome the enemy. It is not used in the context of forced sexual assault and advances, so he said nothing wrong...

Till someone you know was raped. Today people just talk without thinking. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to derail the topic but you are projecting mate, its your own issues.... I will repeat my self, he is not making a comment about Rape(the act of sexual aggression ) He used the term http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=MorfinX as a form of Urban Slang. Further more when it comes to jokes(especially general ones) I'm sorry but everything is fair game, take it in its lighthearted tone.

I'm sorry you were forced to be a part of a traumatic experience but for a lack of a better word mate ill quote AC/DC "Stiff upper lip" you are young, and take my advice when I tell you that you cant go trough life focusing on things that edge you, you wont enjoy it one bit :). Everyone's Woe is most difficult to them there is no question about that, but I'm talking from so much experience here that If I told you what the past couple of years have been like for me you would quite honestly call me a liar.

Take some advice from an older fellow, or don't the choice is yours, in any event my original point stands, regardless of your personal feelings about it.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 19:04:39 PM »

COD4 Is a old game and over the many years we have hosted it was at a much lower point than it is now, every time trough the work and dedication of the team behind it it has bounced back up, and this time will be no exception , The current state of the affairs is due to internal matters within NRNS and a drop in activity always follows when drastic changes are made. I have full faith that the CoD4 team will be back up and running before you know it, they just need time to get their head out from under water, once they have had a time to breathe and take stock the servers will again flourish do not question that. 
Myself and many other members over here have poured our hearth and soul into a lot of these servers and when Jo's and Janes start telling us how we drink I can't  help but take offense to it.
NRNS has never been about pro gamers, it is about being a decent person and having fun with your game.

I appreciate the feedback, and It is nice to see that the players care, at the same time I do not appreciate the sarcasm and attitude of the general post and posts on this Thread. NRNS is a Community and as one such it values the input of the playerbase, but its not about that here. Here you are trying to tell a group of people that have been running FPS servers for over 10 years, most of witch held #1 positions for almost a decade now, how to do their jobs..... and you just don't teach a grandmother to drink eggs mate.

As for the comment about leaving I stand by it, Threaten to leave? Ill show you the door it's right over there......

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 19:09:33 PM »
lYes but now suddenly for the first time ever camping is the way to go it seems, never in my life have I heard such garbage. And its from people ive never ever seen in a cod4 server, I dont go talk smack in the bf2 or bf3 posts coz I dont play battlefield.

did you just tell me to Stay out of CoD lol? : )

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 19:16:24 PM »
lYes but now suddenly for the first time ever camping is the way to go it seems, never in my life have I heard such garbage. And its from people ive never ever seen in a cod4 server, I dont go talk smack in the bf2 or bf3 posts coz I dont play battlefield.

No read again. Ive never seen you in COD4 ever.
If you did play cod you would not think its good game play to camp, especially in ffa and tdm, thats were you DONT want lame campers ruining it for everyone.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 19:27:12 PM »
i was just saying my opinion about camping in the server dont take all as personal attack to u.. and i have no idea about how u got the conclusion that i'm telling to u stay away from cod4 lol.
No sarcasm.. telling to ppl play this way or go away it's not a smart way to get new players. U should listen what they have to say and discuss about it, not censoring and taking everything as offensive

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 19:28:36 PM »

If you did play cod you would not think its good game play to camp, especially in ffa and tdm, thats were you DONT want lame campers ruining it for everyone.

I believe I did play COD4 once or twice..... On a serious not I don't comment on things I know nothing about, and COD..... I know a thing or two......

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 19:29:29 PM »
i was just saying my opinion about camping in the server dont take all as personal attack to u.. and i have no idea about how u got the conclusion that i'm telling to u stay away from cod4 lol.
No sarcasm.. telling to ppl play this way or go away it's not a smart way to get new players. U should listen what they have to say and discuss about it, not censoring and taking everything as offensive

MEMORIES

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 19:34:10 PM »

The Stay away from COD was Directed at Pappa and it was meant as a joke hence the :) ^.^

Im not telling people to play in any way, on the contrary I'm arguing you should play however you like , you are the one arguing against a style of play, im simply trying to state that it has merit, Mind you I don't like camping either but A LOT of people do, and you don't populate a server by making it more restrictive :D
And again I didn't tell him to leave, I simply said that if someone is going to threaten to leave if a certain style of play is not banned I would gladly show them the door.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 19:40:09 PM »

MEMORIES

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 19:50:28 PM »

I believe I did play COD4 once or twice..... On a serious not I don't comment on things I know nothing about, and COD..... I know a thing or two......

The thing is just that nrns is chasing players away, ask anyone that play cod4 regularly and they will tell you ive been playing for ages with them. Like yesterday I saw a guy that ive never seen before play in eu2 and then after a while he also got pissed at the nrns members that were camping and he left, just before that i went onto spectator because I couldnt take the relentless camping any more from certain players.
You can respawn 10 times and those campers will still be sitting at the same spot.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 19:54:07 PM »

The Stay away from COD was Directed at Pappa and it was meant as a joke hence the :) ^.^

Im not telling people to play in any way, on the contrary I'm arguing you should play however you like , you are the one arguing against a style of play, im simply trying to state that it has merit, Mind you I don't like camping either but A LOT of people do, and you don't populate a server by making it more restrictive :D
And again I didn't tell him to leave, I simply said that if someone is going to threaten to leave if a certain style of play is not banned I would gladly show them the door.

Its liek you are missing the point, 2 people love camping, most cod players hate campers, the people are always moaning about how the cod servers are empty but when new people come to play in the nrns cod4 servers and leave after they have gotten fed up with the campers then how will they ever get the servers alive and keep it that way? You go to any other dcent server thats not nrns and they all are packed and they ALL have a no camping rule, some even take your weapon away if you stay on one spot for more than say 1 minute.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 20:08:23 PM »

Its liek you are missing the point, 2 people love camping, most cod players hate campers, the people are always moaning about how the cod servers are empty but when new people come to play in the nrns cod4 servers and leave after they have gotten fed up with the campers then how will they ever get the servers alive and keep it that way? You go to any other dcent server thats not nrns and they all are packed and they ALL have a no camping rule, some even take your weapon away if you stay on one spot for more than say 1 minute.

No I get what you are saying, in my experience I just believe you are wrong, if you look at COD in general Camping is more widespread than in any FPS out there , even CS....

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming