login

Author Topic: Aloha everyong  (Read 2785 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Aloha everyong
« on: November 25, 2022, 02:55:37 AM »
Hello Guys, hope you guys remember me from back in 2002 if i still remember. Im a Ex member til i become one of the admins on the BF2 server and i miss you guys even i miss Dr.Evil and Satan hehe. I forgot my old members friemds since i was away for so many years. IN BF2 INGAME NAME I'M JKABUA23.. hoe this game ring a bell..

• View Profile
Re: Aloha everyong
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 02:58:33 AM »
Hello Guys, hope you guys remember me from back in 2002 if i still remember. Im a Ex member til i become one of the admins on the BF2 server and i miss you guys even i miss Dr.Evil and Satan hehe. I forgot my old members friemds since i was away for so many years. IN BF2 INGAME NAME I'M JKABUA23.. hope you guys  ring a bell..

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 12:04:34 PM »
welcome back bro

*HalwaGii*

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 15:26:51 PM »
Hello Guys, hope you guys remember me from back in 2002 if i still remember. Im a Ex member til i become one of the admins on the BF2 server and i miss you guys even i miss Dr.Evil and Satan hehe. I forgot my old members friemds since i was away for so many years. IN BF2 INGAME NAME I'M JKABUA23.. hoe this game ring a bell..

Hello, is this JoKabua or his Wifes account? come talk to me in Discord and you may get your membership back, so please come talk, and Annak please come talk about joining us too ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 15:56:16 PM »
Welcome back my friend. :)
[NRNS]oldman1960

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming