Author Topic: Just ideas for changes to the CoD4 servers  (Read 2341 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Just ideas for changes to the CoD4 servers
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 23:04:21 PM »
We have spent years before we get to this situation and is " almost" impossible to change it in one snap XD lol

I understand that changes dont happen on the snap of a finger, of course i know that, i have spent months and years on improving the NRNS CoD servers  before i left the clan.

myself, Pope, Coolboy, Knifeking and few other past Cod Councel and Cod Admins, we all know that but after our hard work our server were full 24 hrs and all CoD server were in the the 1st to 5th place. it be great to see NRNS back onto on the leader for the BEST CoD server again
exacly mate :) me too would be great to bring our server to the old levels ... of course, says Lisek, any suggestion is well-liked ;)

that was doing LOL, i was just giving ideas that had worked well in the past and they might be able to still work today.

• Plox (っ◕ω◕ς)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 23:31:35 PM »
I dont think so the player's today like more snd than other games not all but when snd is on sometimes the server get like +20 players on our server that's i think :P

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 23:40:43 PM »
thank you for this very healthy topic taylor.

All ideas are welcomed and as you know will be spoke about im sure. topics like this are always a bonus. gives people a chance to put things in black and white.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 02:06:28 AM »
People forget the more things allegedly change the more they stay the same

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2014, 13:01:17 PM »
People forget the more things allegedly change the more they stay the same

Stoner changing up the the US server 1 is not even going to hurt it in anyway, when the avg. player count is 2, all it is going to do is give the server a chance for life once again.

best course of idea is having a NRNS V.s Public match on that server, that will give that server more of a heartbeat. and maybe a long term life

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming