login

Author Topic: RUST-WE NEED AN ACTIVE ADMIN PLZ ,,,  (Read 2250 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
RUST-WE NEED AN ACTIVE ADMIN PLZ ,,,
« on: February 02, 2016, 19:59:14 PM »
hey guys and how u doin .
founders i know guys u gonna tell me why rust it has no rules ; but ;  the admin know can
make too much things  the best we need now is events we can have enjoy in the game by launshin small
events 4 our members who play daily and the admin will serve that events and somethin else that
he gonna care about the server when no 1 does ... and we really can enjoy with guy
and am not talkin about my self i know i cnt be admin but u guys choose in a vote . if u acc the idea
all of the guys who play putted theire sounds with me so what u say guys .
cya soon

• View Profile
Re: RUST-WE NEED AN ACTIVE ADMIN PLZ ,,,
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 20:42:34 PM »
I would but i hate the game so I dont want to be active in it

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 21:08:55 PM »
i like this idea i have plenty of games , like COD 4 , MW #3 , BF 3, Rust , Wurm its kinda hard to be active on all of these games when u have

a final year and u have a final year project :P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 21:29:29 PM »
Would be nice :)

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 21:42:33 PM »
What sort of events do you have in mind?

I'd love the *community* to decide, plan, and implement events. Don't see where an admin is needed...but then I can't really think of any events (that don't involve massive resource prizes) other than raids, and a raid server really isn't difficult to do.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:05:18 AM »
Well i guess there's no need of admin in survival games cuz actually whatever you doing is just to keep yourself alive in that game and Events are actually like a mess in that game where are we gonna get that many weapons  ,ammo , bla bla bla think bout it bro!

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 07:16:06 AM »
survival games  like rush theres no need for a admin  as it's simple  the only time one would be needed is if there was someone abusing
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 07:20:42 AM »
survival games  like rush theres no need for a admin  as it's simple  the only time one would be needed is if there was someone abusing
Agree

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 12:07:20 PM »
agree on u guys but i still think that would be good . any way
nick we really have a proplem that the server is v.bad we should add some plugins and make it good .
but no 1 cares . thx all thx satan i really agree on u guys but as u said sat we needsome help. we

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 12:39:53 PM »
I care  :-X but no matter what we add to the server we'll still have the problem with players screwing with other players. Ppl just can't be nice in a PVP server. That lowers the population and in the end we're back where we started. Now maybe we can add something to neutralize that effect ... but then we're changing the core nature of the game. :|
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 13:25:26 PM »
I care  :-X but no matter what we add to the server we'll still have the problem with players screwing with other players. Ppl just can't be nice in a PVP server. That lowers the population and in the end we're back where we started. Now maybe we can add something to neutralize that effect ... but then we're changing the core nature of the game. :|
exactly my friend ,!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 13:26:57 PM »
agree on u guys but i still think that would be good . any way
nick we really have a proplem that the server is v.bad we should add some plugins and make it good .
but no 1 cares . thx all thx satan i really agree on u guys but as u said sat we needsome help. we
well bro whatever help you need you can share it  on forums ! :)

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 16:48:53 PM »
guys i guess the decay rate is pretty fast as i remember Doyle/Nick fixed it back in 2015 :P

Its fast again now :)

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 02:15:10 AM »
It'd be nice if we could find a mod that would manage old buildings better than slowly destroying everyone's buildings (decay). :|

Failing that it'd be nice to set the decay rate to something ridiculously low. Imagine walking around and seeing an ancient city, only the cores of the structures still standing. Isn't our server small enough that we can afford to keep buildings around for a while? Might encourage construction.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 10:33:49 AM »
It'd be nice if we could find a mod that would manage old buildings better than slowly destroying everyone's buildings (decay). :|

Failing that it'd be nice to set the decay rate to something ridiculously low. Imagine walking around and seeing an ancient city, only the cores of the structures still standing. Isn't our server small enough that we can afford to keep buildings around for a while? Might encourage construction.
I agree on this one! I barely have time to play at the moment and therefore stopped playing rust. It makes no sense spending hours in building a nice house and seeing it gone by decay when logging in the next time :P

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming