Author Topic: Dropped for 'Modified Content' ???????????  (Read 1898 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Dropped for 'Modified Content' ???????????
« on: September 07, 2014, 23:00:14 PM »
Sometimes I can play for hours on your server; other times I get dropped after loading the game due to 'modified content'
I have done nothing to my content and this is the only server that seem,s to think so.
What is going on? Please just email me with directions to solve this,
Also this interface is hard to read and the captcha is just rediculously hard; WHAT THE HELL FOR???

The font you use is silly and illegible and this problem I have is only here on your server.....hmmmmm
are the two related??

YES> THE  SAME GUY WHO MANAGES THIS SITE IS MANAGING THE SERVER. HOW ABOUT STRAIGHTENING THIS UP??????

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: Dropped for 'Modified Content' ???????????
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 19:15:35 PM »
"The font you use is silly and illegible and this problem I have is only here on your server
Also this interface is hard to read and the captcha is just rediculously hard; WHAT THE HELL FOR???"

LOL , do you use ask for help like this? ???  your technique for doing it....just ,  is one of the smartest I've seen so far ...

Just when you are in game after watch intro video and registry go to favorites and select server ,press alt+f4  to update driver, if doesnt work write to give you instructions
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 19:20:20 PM by QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 18:23:08 PM »
Hola Hombre,
Gracias por esso Que Me Pongo Loco.
( Does that mean "What makes me crazy?")

I will try your suggestion right now and thanks again for this insight.
About my commentary.
Usually I don't say anything; but I , like you, have been on MANY websites and almost ALL use simple easy to read font- BECAUSE it's universally legible and the unspoken agreement on the net is that "WE" make our text easy to read. my site- maritimetradition.com.
About the captcha security. THAT is not necessary at ALL for gods sake it's a video game forum not online banking LOL. Get Real Bro.
Now my reasons are;
I like your server and have killed you many times and loved it. I want to continue killing you and advancing my rank so come find me so I can kill you again lol, but I was disappointed to find this website so tedious and unnecessary so I bestow upon you the benefit of my unabashed candid viewpoint in hope that someone may grow and learn.
I also seriously advise you to be more careful around tennis balls LOL.
Thank You.

Jay Bigwana

Okay Loco;
I've done that and it shut my game OFF instantly, but now I shall try to get onto the server anyway and see.

So I did get onto an empty game from NRNS and then got onto a fuller game at Sharqi Peninisula and played it out but when the next map loaded and I clicked "Join Game" I was bumped off and two boxes popped up. The first said"NO server Selected" and the next said "Only players with Unmodified content.....etc."

That is hot off the press.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 19:08:20 PM by Bigwana »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 21:53:21 PM »
Hola Hombre,
Gracias por esso Que Me Pongo Loco.
( Does that mean "What makes me crazy?")
Hello sir , really it means "im becoming crazy"
About my commentary.
Usually I don't say anything; but I , like you, have been on MANY websites and almost ALL use simple easy to read font- BECAUSE it's universally legible and the unspoken agreement on the net is that "WE" make our text easy to read. my site- maritimetradition.com.
I read forum everyday , I assure you I have not Xray vision or supernatural  powers….If you have trouble to reading the forum suggest you go to optometrist, maybe you need to graduate your glasses .
About your website I have been taking a look of it … YEAH MAN ¡¡¡  there is nothing like oldschool have you done it by yourself or pay someone to do it ?? its very cool

I was disappointed to find this website so tedious and unnecessary so I bestow upon you the benefit of my unabashed candid viewpoint in hope that someone may grow and learn.

To find the info you need , (I give you a trick ) on your mouse there is a circular plastic piece, if you turn that piece page scrolls down, you will see a link where you can find the solutions to your problem… something like this :

I like your server and have killed you many times and loved it. I want to continue killing you and advancing my rank so come find me so I can kill you again lol,

Yes you did it¡¡.I remember you , we played on gulf of Oman... You very very good killing into safebase with chopper and apc ...In fact , you so good that i recorded you doing it ....Do you remember if i said something on gamechat? ...No matter ...

I let you the link of rules , please check it :

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=84.0

OH¡¡¡ and forgive me , i could not resist without do it ...hahaha not expected to work .

Try to read forum instructions before .... and if you still need help i´ll do it . ;D

Take care mate
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 00:24:47 AM by QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 18:55:12 PM »
Oye Loco,
otra vez gracias.
My website is ALL my own work- alone. The photos, my camera my hands. The work, my tools my hands, the website, my computer my hands. Thank you for taking the time to look. I am ALL self taught.

SO. You had a joke with me with ALT-F4  -  -- hahahahahaha   ( bastard )     lol.  Now I kill you extra times for that lol. Te mato doble por esso

You look at this site too much if you think it's easy to read but that isn't why I'm here.

The page you posted and the section you circled are illegible to me. I will gladly do the things mentioned if I could tell what section that is- it is truly illegible ( cannot read it )
Maybe a link to that page for me?

( NO it's okay, I pushed CNTRL and then scrolled with mouse wheel and this page got big enough for me to see the BF2 section you mention )

Yes brutha we had good games. You kill me plenty too so we are good enemy friends and I will see you again.

Why do you say 'mate'?
It makes you sound like an Aussie or a Brit since only they say 'mate' ( I know, I lived in OZ for 13 years y tambien España por cinco)

Luego
Amigo Enemigo

Okay El Señor que fue loco;
the game discussion page doesn't answer my question hombre. IF you have an answer will you just give it to me; or I will not be able to play on NRNS server anymore; it's as simple as that.
Your turn.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 19:34:09 PM by Bigwana »

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 19:48:23 PM »
ok let's see ....

we need:

First, if you have not already, you must have an account on battlelog to access the downloads section .., and in the event that you already had, since August 4 available the beta version of launcher (an update). So enters http://www.battlelog.co/ and download the new launcher (on the same main page) ...

On the same page in downloads section, is to download an update of rank, server and unlocks .Get It also http://www.battlelog.co/downloads.php

Do you already you have them? -----> Follow the steps in these two post at the foot of the letter, as I indicated, do not ask and trust me ...

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=1012.msg7136#msg7136 (launcher)

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=1010.msg7132#msg7132 (unlocks)

Second, go to this page, download the bf2hub https://www.bf2hub.com/home/players.php and if they do not have it yet. As before fijate follow the steps and you have icons like the pictures, shortcuts must be in the main folder (if you are in the game folder inside another folder the cut and paste in the main, otherwise not work ...)

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=1125.msg8066#msg8066

If you have any questions, ask ... I'll answer when I can. And if you dare to unete ventrilo and we can talk, and through teamviewer what you could do. Ventrilo is a program to talk while playing with players admins and clan members. It is very useful if you have a problem, or is there some hacker or just to have a laugh.

Here I put the post explaining how to join: http://nrns-games.com/index.php?page=guide_ventrilo

Hope you find it useful and'd tell me

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 19:51:45 PM »
If you still have problems , write me pm and install teamviewer , is a program where i can see your computer and use it online , dont worry just for see your game folder and check all its ok

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 20:15:20 PM »
Thanks Loco but I have already downloaded and updated and HUb'd and stored and calibrated everything already and I did see you on a game the other day; so we know everything is okay, but I haven't tried NRNS yet today so I will get back to you,
This problem has popped up before on 2F4Y and Raging Angels and then gone away so I will try you today and let you know.
Have a good game.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming