login

Author Topic: I was banned from a server because people on my team are kid  (Read 641 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
I was banned from a server because people on my team are kid
« on: February 08, 2016, 21:07:54 PM »
Good, and the next, I was looking for a server rankead, and ended up finding the *NRNS * CITY * MAPS RANKED MODDED, and simply, was a zone there, most of Mexico's team, was at the base by placing C4 on the feet of the other and exploding, while Team USA was capturing all the flags, here's what happened, and of course I'm not a retard to be in the middle of those crazy there , I went to play obviously I died too, because it was just me, I, who was trying to capture the flag while the rest of the team was doing shit on the base. Spent a while, some of them left the base, and began advancing the goals, and all of a sudden, one of them, made the helicopter of "missile", you know? But instead he helps with the heli, he kept throwing the heli upon me, to kill me, in which case, for he worked over and over again, until out of the blue, buff, I was banned from the server keep killing the SOLDIERS of MY TEAM, MY team, while the OTHER was THROWING the damn HELI on TOP of ME, who takes the fall is that? Well, I don't know if this is the right place to disclose that my DENOUNCES, but, I want answers, and also return to play on the server of the NRNS. I appreciate the understanding of you moderators
and administrators, thanks, and one more thing, I didn't create because the "kikou me administrator of the server because I was only joking" because "I'm trying to go back to zoar and tals", no, I'm just here for you, you can make this "mistake", is resolved, and the administrator of the server, I get the "banned" area (you clearly understood)

Thanks again and I await answers soon.

• PINK ADMIN LOL
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned from a server because people on my team are kid
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 22:37:05 PM »
you need unban request please follow link

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=44.0
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 22:48:55 PM by [NRNS]IVAN-TAXI »

• View Profile
Re: I was banned from a server because people on my team are kid
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 13:43:44 PM »
Não entendi bem o que escreveu mas se foi banido Você tem que pedir para retirar o banimento em http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=29.0
Quando tiver problemas durante o jogo pode me passar mensagens em português. Nem todos os [NRNS] são administradores. O ideal seria Você se conectar no Teamspeak para falar diretamente com um deles e se quiser ajudar fazer videos dos bagunceiros para que possamos banir eles definitivamente.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 13:45:15 PM by [NRNS]MeBenDazol »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming