login

Author Topic: NRNS servers not showing up on revive?  (Read 1991 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
NRNS servers not showing up on revive?
« on: January 20, 2016, 00:18:57 AM »
Hi Guys,

Trying to play tonight and the NRNS city map server is not showing up on my battlefield revive server list?

Come to find out... none of the usual servers are showing up.
Kyle887 on BF2

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: NRNS servers not showing up on revive?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 00:25:07 AM »
Yes mate , looks like is a Heartbeat problem coming from battlelog .Anyway you always can connect using your favorite servers in game .

If you dont have our server on favorites just use the button "connect to ip" using :

Ip : 46.105.121.57
port : 16667

You should not have problems to connect using this method . As I told you the problem probably coming from battlelog as they are making a upgrade of systems , our server admin is already informed but thanks for your heads up :)

See you in battlefield

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 00:28:09 AM »
Thanks so much! NRNS is the only server I tend to play so I was depressed when it wasn't on the list haha
Kyle887 on BF2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 00:38:37 AM »
Thanks so much! NRNS is the only server I tend to play so I was depressed when it wasn't on the list haha

hahahaha thanks mate ¡¡

As you said I see you very often in our servers ... Why dont you join us in teamspeak ??? If you like the servers (I know you do ;) best way to be informed is coming on teamspeak and asking us . We will be happy to meet you ¡¡ Also I let you know we are recruiting so if you wanna join us in you just need be active in ts3 while playing and im sure you will become member soon :) .

Here you have the link about how to join our teamspeak step by step :
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?page=guide_teamspeak

I hope see you soon around , take care

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 00:48:19 AM »

hahahaha thanks mate ¡¡

As you said I see you very often in our servers ... Why dont you join us in teamspeak ??? If you like the servers (I know you do ;) best way to be informed is coming on teamspeak and asking us . We will be happy to meet you ¡¡ Also I let you know we are recruiting so if you wanna join us in you just need be active in ts3 while playing and im sure you will become member soon :) .

Here you have the link about how to join our teamspeak step by step :
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?page=guide_teamspeak

I hope see you soon around , take care

This sounds good to me. I do have TS but don't use it often (not part of a clan that is very active).

You are right, I do like NRNS  :)   I came to BF2 after they shut down BFP4F and have really enjoyed the NRNS server.
Kyle887 on BF2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 01:12:43 AM »
hehehe never is too late ¡¡

Then see you soon mate ;) 

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 02:15:10 AM »
Hey Pongo, I know this is a bit off topic, but could NRNS implement battlecom  on the servers?   

I ordered a cheap USB audio card, due to the dog getting wrapped up in my headset and ripping out my 2.5 female adapters, so I'll be on Teamspeak soon!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 02:46:39 AM »
Actually you got me mate... lol no idea what is batlecom , I will investigate and ask about your request !!

Hahahaha I dont let dogs or kids be too close of my pc or components xD, I hope see you soon around in ts3 i have been playing with you even before of been NRNS member !! Lmfao cant imagine how many times you have kill me running over me with every single vehicle of the game !!

Take care and beware of dog ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 03:50:05 AM »
  I believe it was called battlecom...  It was a feature that EA had right from the beginning with the bf2 demo 11 years ago :-X.  When joining the severs, the icon with the headset states the the sever is enabled with  voip (battlecom) so you can speak to players only within your squad.  The cool part about this, is the squad leader has the ability to speak directly to the commander, and the commander is able to speak 1, or all squad leaders.   The Icon is still present, but currently no servers are (able?) using this.

Help me out on this old timers  :P

• Diviertete que el tiempo corre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 03:59:29 AM »
You're right , I remember it although I do not remember his name .
Ariel. River Plate el mejor.

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 06:58:05 AM »
Fixed so it seem's
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 12:51:52 PM »
  I believe it was called battlecom...  It was a feature that EA had right from the beginning with the bf2 demo 11 years ago :-X.  When joining the severs, the icon with the headset states the the sever is enabled with  voip (battlecom) so you can speak to players only within your squad.  The cool part about this, is the squad leader has the ability to speak directly to the commander, and the commander is able to speak 1, or all squad leaders.   The Icon is still present, but currently no servers are (able?) using this.

Help me out on this old timers  :P

we turned ours off due to people using it to recruit. we do not need it as we have ts3 anyway.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 14:41:48 PM »
:) The squad-chat was superb back in the day. Our teamspeak doesn't compare due to all the crosstalk and the enemy being in the same channel. You want to talk about teamwork and strategy...some of the best squads I've ever been in had squad leader and sometimes others using voice squad chat for near instant communication/commands.

If in-game voice chat isn't an option it'd be real nice to at least have that set up on teamspeak.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 14:52:46 PM »
setting it up in ts3 is a option however its not a option in game due to the rules we have in place.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 14:17:29 PM »
port numbers are 16567 for Air Aces 16667 for City maps and 16767 for City maps 2

Correct me if I am wrong.

All 3 servers are the same I.P. numbers.
[NRNS]oldman1960

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming