Author Topic: Suggestion for Teamspeak (BF2)  (Read 1747 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Suggestion for Teamspeak (BF2)
« on: January 14, 2016, 23:22:32 PM »
Hey all,

what do you think about seperate rooms in the battlefield 2 channel in teamspeak, so each bf2 server gets his own channel?
That way, players can talk about the things that happen on the respective server and don't confuse the players who play on another server.
You could also see who is playing where, if everyone joins the right channel of course  ;)
It could look like this:

Battlefield 2
    City Maps
          Player1
          Player2
    City Maps #2
          Player3
          Player4
    Air-Aces
          Player5
          Player6

• View Profile
Re: Suggestion for Teamspeak (BF2)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 23:27:20 PM »
That is the way it used to be setup , I will look into why it isnt anymore.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 09:36:48 AM »
sitting in the same room.......the other day scene:

lalibaba(mec): ok gyus,we spawn on hotel...

Squad member # 1: ok
Squad member #2: 10/4
Squad member #3: roger that

.....Teleman(amer)...arty on hotel.........my flag....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:48:11 AM by lalibaba »

• Date Tagged: June 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 13:18:40 PM »
Good Idea mate :)
OUT OF ALL DUTYS !!!

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 13:25:43 PM »
I like this idea

Still loving you...

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 13:46:44 PM »
we have a similar post in admin section , by Daze if i remember

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 14:04:51 PM »
no man that will stop all the fun we have in playing and talking together , please dont do it

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 15:15:33 PM »
i can agree with ali when you will have 2 or 3 sub channels in bf2 they will never join the channel they are playing on the fun must be like all together and enjoy each laugh and more like doesn't matter if it on one server or not i notice when we did have sub channel under cod 4 with promod everyone else just went there because they didn't want to talk or where playing somewhere else there is no fun in that guys we have to have fun at all the time :)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 19:37:27 PM »
we have the one channel to encourage teamwork and community spirit  if we have separate rooms it fragments the players and we end up no one talking at all and that spoils the fun for me personally. i would not like to see more rooms unless we have a match then we can always add more rooms as we need to

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 19:42:32 PM »
we have the one channel to encourage teamwork and community spirit  if we have separate rooms it fragments the players and we end up no one talking at all and that spoils the fun for me personally. i would not like to see more rooms unless we have a match then we can always add more rooms as we need to
i can agree with ali when you will have 2 or 3 sub channels in bf2 they will never join the channel they are playing on the fun must be like all together and enjoy each laugh and more like doesn't matter if it on one server or not i notice when we did have sub channel under cod 4 with promod everyone else just went there because they didn't want to talk or where playing somewhere else there is no fun in that guys we have to have fun at all the time :)
True

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 04:24:36 AM »
One problem with having everyone in a single room is that the only communication that does occur is by the few loudest players. It's difficult to plan a covert attack while the other server is throwing a jeep party in your ears. Also, potentially having the enemy listening in means you can't really coordinate strategy with your team.

Would be nice to have individual chats for each team...Course that's getting away from social and more into serious gaming.  :-X
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming