Author Topic: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.  (Read 5528 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Re: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 20:10:55 PM »
i was just saying my opinion about camping in the server dont take all as personal attack to u.. and i have no idea about how u got the conclusion that i'm telling to u stay away from cod4 lol.
No sarcasm.. telling to ppl play this way or go away it's not a smart way to get new players. U should listen what they have to say and discuss about it, not censoring and taking everything as offensive

The Stay away from COD was Directed at Pappa and it was meant as a joke hence the :) ^.^

Im not telling people to play in any way, on the contrary I'm arguing you should play however you like , you are the one arguing against a style of play, im simply trying to state that it has merit, Mind you I don't like camping either but A LOT of people do, and you don't populate a server by making it more restrictive :D
And again I didn't tell him to leave, I simply said that if someone is going to threaten to leave if a certain style of play is not banned I would gladly show them the door.

Its liek you are missing the point, 2 people love camping, most cod players hate campers, the people are always moaning about how the cod servers are empty but when new people come to play in the nrns cod4 servers and leave after they have gotten fed up with the campers then how will they ever get the servers alive and keep it that way? You go to any other dcent server thats not nrns and they all are packed and they ALL have a no camping rule, some even take your weapon away if you stay on one spot for more than say 1 minute.

P.S. lOVE YOUR SIGNATURE LOL

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 20:16:21 PM »
Not to sound like a twat mate but... then don't .....NRNS is not a provider of content for you it is a gaming community of like minded individuals, if it isn't to your preference I am sorry, but what you gonna do such is life.....
looks like CoD4 is going so good that u can permit to lose other players just to protect those skilless dudes which can kill no one without camping.. making the gameplay a boring garbage for everyone. And then those players who play this bad make posts wondering how come your servers are empty.
I have played the last time in the map Crash 3v3 server EU1 and the whole opposite team has ever been in the spawn house all the time.
If the other team would have done the same how much fun it could have been

Yes but now suddenly for the first time ever camping is the way to go it seems, never in my life have I heard such garbage. And its from people ive never ever seen in a cod4 server, I dont go talk smack in the bf2 or bf3 posts coz I dont play battlefield.

Totally man, ive played matches just like that, the one team is just camping and killing all the moving targets, oh how exciting it must be to just stay on one spot and shoot down the stupid players running around.
So much fun!!

It's not because you don't see me on COD 4 that I don't play. lol I used to play Cod long time before playing BF2 or BF3 and still playing COD. ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 20:41:14 PM »
Not to sound like a twat mate but... then don't .....NRNS is not a provider of content for you it is a gaming community of like minded individuals, if it isn't to your preference I am sorry, but what you gonna do such is life.....
looks like CoD4 is going so good that u can permit to lose other players just to protect those skilless dudes which can kill no one without camping.. making the gameplay a boring garbage for everyone. And then those players who play this bad make posts wondering how come your servers are empty.
I have played the last time in the map Crash 3v3 server EU1 and the whole opposite team has ever been in the spawn house all the time.
If the other team would have done the same how much fun it could have been

Yes but now suddenly for the first time ever camping is the way to go it seems, never in my life have I heard such garbage. And its from people ive never ever seen in a cod4 server, I dont go talk smack in the bf2 or bf3 posts coz I dont play battlefield.

Totally man, ive played matches just like that, the one team is just camping and killing all the moving targets, oh how exciting it must be to just stay on one spot and shoot down the stupid players running around.
So much fun!!

It's not because you don't see me on COD 4 that I don't play. lol I used to play Cod long time before playing BF2 or BF3 and still playing COD. ;)

Yes all good, I just feel that because this about players in cod4 that it would be of more use if cod4 admins and regulars gave their opinion about the subject matter.

We can all argue but in the end it wont do much if the cod4 admins dont chip in and give their opinion.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 20:41:39 PM »
i was just saying my opinion about camping in the server dont take all as personal attack to u.. and i have no idea about how u got the conclusion that i'm telling to u stay away from cod4 lol.
No sarcasm.. telling to ppl play this way or go away it's not a smart way to get new players. U should listen what they have to say and discuss about it, not censoring and taking everything as offensive

The Stay away from COD was Directed at Pappa and it was meant as a joke hence the :) ^.^

Im not telling people to play in any way, on the contrary I'm arguing you should play however you like , you are the one arguing against a style of play, im simply trying to state that it has merit, Mind you I don't like camping either but A LOT of people do, and you don't populate a server by making it more restrictive :D
And again I didn't tell him to leave, I simply said that if someone is going to threaten to leave if a certain style of play is not banned I would gladly show them the door.

Its liek you are missing the point, 2 people love camping, most cod players hate campers, the people are always moaning about how the cod servers are empty but when new people come to play in the nrns cod4 servers and leave after they have gotten fed up with the campers then how will they ever get the servers alive and keep it that way? You go to any other dcent server thats not nrns and they all are packed and they ALL have a no camping rule, some even take your weapon away if you stay on one spot for more than say 1 minute.

P.S. lOVE YOUR SIGNATURE LOL

Ag dankie skattebol XD

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 20:51:47 PM »
All I can say is we as NRNS members should have one goal: raise the population of our servers. Full stop.
No personal scores should matter. We want other players to play on our servers so we should make playing here enjoyable for them not for us. I hope everybody here understands this and takes it to heart! This is our one and only goal for now.
There is no point in argueing about whether camping is widespread throughout CoD4 or not or if we should make a rule about it. The rules are fine. If the server is full and one guy is camping, nobody bothers. But if there are only two people in a Team, I fully understand that this is annoying and therefore we should not do this at all.

Let's end this discussion here please, we are heading nowhere.
I hope everybody takes this to heart and we can have the most enjoyable servers again soon!

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2015, 00:35:19 AM »
Pappa and moose i understand what your feeling here and i get what you talking is for the better of NRNS.
we are very few regulars and members left who play COD4. we are trying our best to populate the servers and i'm happy that you guys are being part of it in helping us.
but mate you look at the situation in the game, when server is getting with few players for suppose 5v5 if its a smaller map, like killhouse, its a straight map you get killed more and you kill more , its in favor for both the teams. like dennis mentions, dont play for the score, play for have fun.even if i get killed and killed i play mate.
some times i chang my game play, if i feel i'm doing good i switch weapon to pistol or use only knife,
I used to camp long ago mate but now i don't, i move around all over the map :D
but only bothers me is players say to each other stop camping, stop doing this,so much nade, stuns etc. . .
well i dont use them but you are free to use them in our server cuz we don't have any rules for them.

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2015, 10:17:16 AM »
The post might seem harsh but at least it got people talking, maybe people will just try to play a bit different when they know how some feel about certain playing styles.
I might even start to play with the camping style lol no just joking but Its better to speak a persons mind and then people get to talk and argue and then I get to hear others view point and get an understanding as to why they feel the way they do about the subject and vice versa.

No hard feelings, no hate intended, just wanted to get it out there.

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 18:32:41 PM »
All I can say is we as NRNS members should have one goal: raise the population of our servers. Full stop.
No personal scores should matter. We want other players to play on our servers so we should make playing here enjoyable for them not for us. I hope everybody here understands this and takes it to heart! This is our one and only goal for now.
There is no point in argueing about whether camping is widespread throughout CoD4 or not or if we should make a rule about it. The rules are fine. If the server is full and one guy is camping, nobody bothers. But if there are only two people in a Team, I fully understand that this is annoying and therefore we should not do this at all.

Let's end this discussion here please, we are heading nowhere.
I hope everybody takes this to heart and we can have the most enjoyable servers again soon!

nailed it.

• "Early Access" games ... Do u mean Beta Forever?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2015, 01:14:33 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2015, 07:29:24 AM »

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2015, 12:00:23 PM »
i never played with a nrns camper lol

::) ::)  lol  :P :P :P

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:06:41 PM by [NRNS]Reaper »
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2015, 12:07:49 PM »
i never played with a nrns camper lol

::) ::)  lol  :P :P :P

:-X 8) :o ;D :D

• View Profile

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2015, 13:52:09 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-T6c5_K7g&feature=youtu.be

so much for not mentioning any names huh? I find what you are posting even more annoying than camping with very little ppl in. In my opinion what dennis said should end this topic yesterday

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2015, 13:57:58 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-T6c5_K7g&feature=youtu.be

so much for not mentioning any names huh? I find what you are posting even more annoying than camping with very little ppl in. In my opinion what dennis said should end this topic yesterday

oh its just a little joke. you cant be so serious in life, just ask the rest of the people on here, they will tell you!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming