Author Topic: Just ideas for changes to the CoD4 servers  (Read 2335 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Just ideas for changes to the CoD4 servers
« on: November 21, 2014, 22:21:54 PM »
This is only ideas that i have made up, that could help inprove the player count onto  the NRNS servers.

NRNS US1  TDM No GL/Marty/RPG
  • Drop the GL Rules
  • Drop the Marty Rules
  • Drop the RPG Rules
  • Make it the 50 Player Slot and not 32
  • Make it the WAR gamemode

NRNS US2 Mix No bunny
dont got much on this one since it the only US server, that does have a player count. beside remove the SND game mode

overall remove  GL,Marty,RPG, on all server that has a rule.

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
Re: Just ideas for changes to the CoD4 servers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 22:34:04 PM »
taylor you've been gone for so long lol. You checked all servers in 1h? lol ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 22:39:34 PM »
Well i  have been stalking the NRNS server for months, even when i was AFK and game trackers so info and then me going off and playing on it just gives me more details.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 22:42:27 PM »
they you can see we are climbing up not down ^^

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 22:43:11 PM »
hmm lol, i think gl and marty is fine we need to get like all kinda of players not good players, good players and so on. About the slot 32 at the moment in eu1 we need to keep it like that until we can see when it is almost allways full of players that we need to higher the slot limit :D

IceY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 22:44:45 PM »
taylor you've been gone for so long lol. You checked all servers in 1h? lol ;)

ahahahahah +∞ .....quote you Lis xDDD

-Be Italian is Beautiful, but...Be NRNS is better!!- (Ty [NRNS]Tea Cosy for sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 22:47:02 PM »
We have spent years before we get to this situation and is " almost" impossible to change it in one snap XD lol

-Be Italian is Beautiful, but...Be NRNS is better!!- (Ty [NRNS]Tea Cosy for sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 22:49:25 PM »
hmm lol, i think gl and marty is fine we need to get like all kinda of players not good players, good players and so on. About the slot 32 at the moment in eu1 we need to keep it like that until we can see when it is almost allways full of players that we need to higher the slot limit :D

IceY

ok that's understandable on the slots, i still think the GL and the RPG rule still needs to go., as you said  we need all kind of players and yes i agree,  you just need that find that fine line that makes all players happy, each player is different in a way.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 22:50:06 PM »

IceY

ok that's understandable on the slots, i still think the GL and the RPG rule still needs to go., as you said  we need all kind of players and yes i agree,  you just need that find that fine line that makes all players happy, each player is different in a way.

yeah i understand you about the fine line :P but the slots and everything i was reading that you said eu1 or eu2 but you said us servers :P my bad but i think we kinda have same there :P

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 22:55:07 PM »
We have spent years before we get to this situation and is " almost" impossible to change it in one snap XD lol

I understand that changes dont happen on the snap of a finger, of course i know that, i have spent months and years on improving the NRNS CoD servers  before i left the clan.

myself, Pope, Coolboy, Knifeking and few other past Cod Councel and Cod Admins, we all know that but after our hard work our server were full 24 hrs and all CoD server were in the the 1st to 5th place. it be great to see NRNS back onto on the leader for the BEST CoD server again

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 22:56:26 PM »

IceY

yeah i understand you about the fine line :P but the slots and everything i was reading that you said eu1 or eu2 but you said us servers :P my bad but i think we kinda have same there :P

LOL, ya i cant say much on the EU server since i was not playing on those, since EU server were always a hard time for us to get populated even when i was a member

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 22:57:15 PM »

I understand that changes dont happen on the snap of a finger, of course i know that, i have spent months and years on improving the NRNS CoD servers  before i left the clan.

myself, Pope, Coolboy, Knifeking and few other past Cod Councel and Cod Admins, we all know that but after our hard work our server were full 24 hrs and all CoD server were in the the 1st to 5th place. it be great to see NRNS back onto on the leader for the BEST CoD server again

It would be yea. Exactly what we are trying to get Taylor :)
Reality changed a bit though, give it some time and you just might see it happen :)
Any suggestions are welcome though :)

• Date Tagged: Nov 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 22:59:23 PM »
got a timemachine to go back when cod4 was fresh and before the 3 or 4 or been it 5 IP changes in a short time on both boxes?

that would help lol

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 23:00:41 PM »

exacly mate :) me too would be great to bring our server to the old levels ... of course, says Lisek, any suggestion is well-liked ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 23:02:53 PM »
got a timemachine to go back when cod4 was fresh and before the 3 or 4 or been it 5 IP changes in a short time on both boxes?

that would help lol

i agree on that one the,one thing that kills the server popl. is all the server box changes and IP changes, most of the time a clan has no choice but to move to a new box, man i wish i was smart enough to build a timemachine. HAHAHA

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming