Author Topic: Contact Form  (Read 1310 times)

Contact Form
« on: August 06, 2015, 22:51:45 PM »
Who at NRNS can Help me out?

My name: DildoTeaBaggins
My email: [email protected]
My subject: Banned falsely in conquest server
My question text: I was falsely banned in metro for killing too much, they probably think i hacked for killing them too much. Not asking for unban, just want admin conformation and fair reasoning next time anyone just bans before he can be deadly sure. Hack is one shot kills(body or whatever). I played with ump45 tried to upgrade it. Nrns-medean was in my squad and he doesn't believe it. Thank you for your time.

End Contact Form

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Form
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:54:18 AM »
First no once gets banned for killing to much...
Second I do not see any ban's with that name.
Third a ump45 does not kill with one bullet unless it is a shot to the head, no matter how many upgrades you have on it.
So get your facts right and post on the right forum !

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 07:23:19 AM »
The UMP45 Is a 34Damage Maximum weapon(highest pers hot of any PDW) the 34Max damage begins to drop off at 8meters it begins to drop by 1DMG per 2 meters of distance reaching its minimal potential damage at 40Meters at 12DMG per shot. Even if you landed a headshot at point blank 34x2=68, it would not be enough to kill the anyone or anything  in 1 shot . I would have been inclined to believe your story, if you did not try to tell me bout your "UPGRADED" UMP45. Due latency+high ROF weapons like the FAMAS, AEK,P90,  MP7 can be mistaken for one shot kill hacks, The UMP45 is a 600RPM weapon with a muzzle velocity of 320MS It can not give out the 1shot impression(The Aug A3 ,for example has a suppressed muzzle velocity of 335, once cut in half it is still higher than the UMP's).
With all the information and technical data in place I have but one conclusion to make, Our admins acted in compliance with server protocol, If you wish to get unbaned post in our unbans section.

There you go the fairest of reasoning you could hope for

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 21:10:55 PM »
Vendetta, that my friend was a shot in it's self

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 22:40:28 PM »
The UMP45 Is a 34Damage Maximum weapon(highest pers hot of any PDW) the 34Max damage begins to drop off at 8meters it begins to drop by 1DMG per 2 meters of distance reaching its minimal potential damage at 40Meters at 12DMG per shot. Even if you landed a headshot at point blank 34x2=68, it would not be enough to kill the anyone or anything  in 1 shot . I would have been inclined to believe your story, if you did not try to tell me bout your "UPGRADED" UMP45. Due latency+high ROF weapons like the FAMAS, AEK,P90,  MP7 can be mistaken for one shot kill hacks, The UMP45 is a 600RPM weapon with a muzzle velocity of 320MS It can not give out the 1shot impression(The Aug A3 ,for example has a suppressed muzzle velocity of 335, once cut in half it is still higher than the UMP's).
With all the information and technical data in place I have but one conclusion to make, Our admins acted in compliance with server protocol, If you wish to get unbaned post in our unbans section.

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 11:22:59 AM »

You know all this but you still drink In game :D

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »

You know all this but you still drink In game :D

JK JK

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming