login

Author Topic: Banned unfairly I  (Read 2279 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Banned unfairly I
« on: December 06, 2016, 17:08:51 PM »
Got banned for no good reason off your infantry server, with no real answer to why I was banned, this just points towards the ban not having any real substance, no evidence was shown or mentioned.... The funny part is you probably got Chesters playing on your server daily and nobody notices, but a couple of battlelog veteran noobs report me and I get banned.

Thanks for all your help guys you really made it crystal clear that you ban anybody who Doesent play spec ops or support.

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned unfairly I
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 21:21:42 PM »
Please Make an unban request here : http://nrns-games.com/index.php?action=form;n=2

councilors will give u a respond as soon as they review your case !

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 21:33:10 PM by [NRNS]Reaper »
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 21:42:57 PM »
he made  an unban request already
but he was banned for
hacking

*HalwaGii*

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 22:06:30 PM »
If hes the person his nickname says he is, then he's a known player in bf2 competitive scene
I highly doubt he's hacking and I would really want to hear an explanation, see evidence

I really hate when good players get banned for no reason
You get better by playing against good players not everyday noobs that are in majority

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 23:23:30 PM »
I am who the name says, but detailing who I am Doesent really tend to help in these posts, I made a post in the ubban request forum but they just said you are hacking and the ban stays. This is 100% wrong and I challenge any admin from any server not just here to show 1 shred of evidence for this. Ask any admins from Super@ servers about me, I've been banned multiple times from those servers but always been unbanned because they have done multiple checks on me. I'm sure they will probably still have my screenshots somewhere.

I posted here because I felt and still feel this ban is totally unfair, any evidence you think you have has been misunderstood. So please show the 'evidence' that you are holding against me and I can 100% guarantee that I can prove that it is WRONG!!!. Can somebody please help me with this, i really like your server and don't want to be banned,, especially if it's totally unfair and undeserved.

Plz can an admin help me ?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 23:53:05 PM »
If hes the person his nickname says he is, then he's a known player in bf2 competitive scene
I highly doubt he's hacking and I would really want to hear an explanation, see evidence

I really hate when good players get banned for no reason
You get better by playing against good players not everyday noobs that are in majority
our  Admins or Councils didn't ban any player for no reason or without proof
any player was banned have its hack's evidence

\
\

*HalwaGii*

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 00:05:35 AM »
cheat & cry for unban.....
RAT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 00:08:09 AM »
Ask any admins from Super@ servers about me

If for this!! Much admins Super@ use my video for ban cheaters!! :P :P :P
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 01:02:06 AM »
RAT? You know nothing about me or my gameplay, alls you know is that I've been banned and the reason was for hacking. Which is 100% wrong

If this proof is so conclusive then please, please post it for us all to see,  I'm sure there are lots of players who would want to see me caught cheating , so please, I invite you to show me and anyone who is viewing this post proof. If the proof was as concrete as you say you surely would have no problems providing the evidence ?.

As for the super admins maybe they do use your videos to ban cheaters, but I gaurantee that I have caught more cheaters on super than you have through showing them your 'videos'. If your so confident about your relationship , GO AHEAD, ask pumpernickel the head admin, he will tell you I have caught many cheaters and have been around for s very very long time.

I can also say nothing you can ever record will be concrete, your sever Doesent even run demos, and the admin who banned me last time didnt even know what a demo is?!?!?!. So your bans are all opinion based. If you give me a link to this 'proof' I will personally post this on the battlelog forums and let the best players in this community give their opinion on this. I would put my life on the fact they will not side you your decision.

So please, where is the proof ?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:05:17 AM by Roundtreesrandom »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 03:02:03 AM »
this is nrns not super or who ever I have my proof don't have too put anything on here  its not a discussion you can come on team speak and talk too any bf2 council too state your unban till then your ban stays

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 06:35:13 AM »
well i guess that you are an old player
and as every old player probably you record your game play..
....i would like to see your YouTube channel with that awesome gameplay
...not as edited frag video,but a whole round where u make 80 kills with 3 deaths on our vanilla server....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:31:03 AM by [NRNS]lalibaba »

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 09:47:58 AM »
this is nrns not super or who ever
Your vanilla server says Battlelog in the title as well and its green coloured too.
Banning without evidence is not what battlelog community stands for.
You can ban anyone you want, but then you dont deserve the green colour advantage over other community servers imho

You have history of banning good players based on wrong interpretations before
Knowing that you mostly play on your modded server only which is basically aimbot for everyone mod I see how competitive players and scores like 80-3 seem strange for you on vanilla, you're in different reality in your own little world

Im just saying, if you have proof, share it for the rest of the community, guys on battlelog.co should see it too
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:50:19 AM by 2xp »

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »
locked  untill i hear some sort of fix dont need anyone back stabbing or sladdering  end of covo

this is not up for group talk lol. To be fair the one that been banned should sort it with out others sicking there 2 cents in
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:10:08 PM by [NRNS]SATAN »
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 14:23:25 PM »
this is nrns not super or who ever
Your vanilla server says Battlelog in the title as well and its green coloured too.
Banning without evidence is not what battlelog community stands for.
You can ban anyone you want, but then you dont deserve the green colour advantage over other community servers imho

You have history of banning good players based on wrong interpretations before
Knowing that you mostly play on your modded server only which is basically aimbot for everyone mod I see how competitive players and scores like 80-3 seem strange for you on vanilla, you're in different reality in your own little world

Im just saying, if you have proof, share it for the rest of the community, guys on battlelog.co should see it too

I wasnt going to respond to this but since you replyed in the way you did i decided to reply to your comment only since the banning/unbanning is down to the bf2 council before it gets passed to me.

First off our city maps mod is not for everyone, some like it some hate it however at no time has anyone from this community slagged off any other community for running there servers the way they want so please do not slag off my servers. you just like anyone else has the right to play where you like.

All bans made on my servers are recorded both in the logs and with videos, We do not have to make them videos public as NRNS does not need to shame anyone. Thats not why we run servers. Battlelog are fully aware that all bans are recorded and all video proof of any ban would be sent to them on request.

Got banned for no good reason off your infantry server, with no real answer to why I was banned, this just points towards the ban not having any real substance, no evidence was shown or mentioned.... The funny part is you probably got Chesters playing on your server daily and nobody notices, but a couple of battlelog veteran noobs report me and I get banned.

Thanks for all your help guys you really made it crystal clear that you ban anybody who Doesent play spec ops or support.

is that really your view??? I was the one that lifted your ban the first time and you then come here with attitude.no favour gos unpunished hey.

thread is locked your welcome to pm me personally for this issue from now on.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming