login

Author Topic: rule breaker?  (Read 2490 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: rule breaker?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »
after what?
to be honnest i was expecting this kind of reaction and from the same people as always ! and frankly they made me laugh...
if you saw the video closely you will see that noone was killed on spawn..at 0:48 i could easly shot that sniper who just spawned but i moved alittle bit to the left to shot TAXI across the street who was already on the move, then i shot that anti tank class from the back when he was also running.. you didn't see that because you are just after me as a person..u can't stand the fact i'm a fair player..you dont want a hard and a good game, all you want is a bunch of newbies who cant even shot so you can feel yourselves  PROS (which sadlly : you are not).
that reminds me of some servers back in bf2 demo "no hackers and no pro players are allowed to play in this server". that is so sad !
as for you IVAN-TAXI you spawned and i saw you not moving and i knew you were taping in chat i waited till you faced me and i shot, next time remind me to let you killing me so you wont be upset.
for killedbyfriendlyfire i killed him while he was driving a car and i jumped at the last time to avoid the car..remind me to let him kill me too.
but you know i'm used to that, all good players are hated and banned..thats not the first time.
a real recon class will admire that video and see how fair and clean i play..but if it was seferin's video..i'm sure there will be a million of positif replies here..so as always please hate the game not the player

this is alittle harsh since it is fact you was just camping the spawnpoints which anyone can do to get easy kills. that in its self does not make you a pro player.just to be clear it dont even make you a good player,with no disrespect ment. you know i play sniper i dont run from spawnpoint to spawnpoint killing like you was doing. that been said as it stands per the rules of NRNS playing sniper means you are not breaking the rules doing it under the sniper kit. At this time.

I did notice you not shooting players unless they moved of the spawn point. so credit for that but it is still poor play in my personal eyes. some one of your skill i would expect to not have to camp spawn points in anyway. Or maybe im giving you to much credit based on the skills i have seen in that video.

Takes more skill to get the k/d ratio you get with out killing on spawns.

All this been said i personally hate spawn campers of any kit since if i did it i could rack up some major k/d ratios every round.

respectfully signing off and hope to show you how to play with out spawn raping soon.

Dr

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 14:07:57 PM »
Listen to me genius, I inform you that we know very well that you played under the nickname of Scar-H-Marine, your IP address says it all, what a pity you can't change it, who do you think you can take the piss? Evidently you have not committed violations of the rules, and nobody gave you warnings or said something!
You a pro player?  :P :P :P :P :P lol, don't make me laugh!
You're just a vulgar spawnkiller, one of the biggest campers I ever seen, at least 80% of your score in every game you get it thanks to spawnkilling, you always complains about everything and everyone, but you are just one of those rulebrakers who play on our servers and that ruin the game, not to mention that with your continuous whining, you disorders all the players, and at the same time making spam in the chat!
Your videos don't prove absolutely nothing at all, it shows only your unfair playing,  no one is so foolish as to make a video while he violates the rules, not even you! So when an admin gives a warning to you, that's why you've deserved it, and not for fun! Show responsibility and maturity, accepting it without discussing or complain!
yes i'm pro atleast more than you are my friend, the field have prooven it many times :)
and you just shown ur incompetence as an admin too, coz you failed to identify my other nickname,so tell me can you spott a hacker if he change his nickname or u gonna ban the first inocent player u suspected ? you had my IP and u couldn't recognize me?? you failed so hard, so its you who makes me laugh now :D
but what can i expect from someone who banned engeneerisac ??
my other nickname is X s ucker.punchX, u should ask arrissa, she spent hours watching me :) but you could knew it if u knew what ur looking for :D
if you call this spawn camping then everyone on that server is a spawncamper, so how about you with a LAV or M1A1 or even at sharqui with ur cobra on a flag reaping people on sight? isn't that spawncamping? or maybe rules are changing to suite them for the appropriate person?
if i move like that is because :
1/ taking cover with buildings and avoid to be spotted
2/ i look at the minimap and look for action and where enemies are,  i do not hide like a chiken
3/ i usual play as close quarter combat sniper
4/ take advantage on enemies and be the first one to shot because i do not have a machine pussy gun

Rules breaking? I don’t think so..a bit unfair against noobs? Yes maybe…but its same when oogotz or taxi are using artillery against the last flag even if they know people will just spawn in there..is that spawnkilling? Unfair maybe, no sportman ship? Yes !
Or when u ask the commander of the other team to resigne because our team cant use commander option because of a bug, and he refused to resign and kept artillering us? Again is that aginst the rules? Still NO.. but a bit lame? hell YES !!
So blame me for taking advantage against newbies, and not for rule breaking !

evil my friend, none of thoses kills were easy :D i dragshot, noscope and quickscope from close to medium range and some of my victimes were good snipers like Mr propre and woozy (btw why didn't they complain?)

i admit my replies are a bit mean and harsh, but i have never been like that, i always respect players and speacially clan members because we public are just guests in their own server, but from the first day i was harassad and saw big amount of hostility from some people here for no reason at all,
anyway it takes us nowhere ,,,, have a good day all
 you guys can lock the topic

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 14:18:56 PM by ANOTHER_MAD_DUDE »

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 15:14:15 PM »
dam all them kills are easy coming from someone who loves playing sniper as you know :) even more so with the sniper option you use in that video. 3rd unlock sniper you dont have to aim you just fire 9/10 you get the kill regardless.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 15:34:39 PM »
maybe the reg is high on that server in particulary, personaly i never liked one shot one kill rifles..it doesn't give you the fun of quick switching to secondary weapon to finish off ur enemy..but never the less it gives you some quick reflexes better than automatic weapons..if u play agressive recon ofcourse :D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 21:05:18 PM »
[quote  for killedbyfriendlyfire i killed him while he was driving a car and i jumped at the last time to avoid the car..
[/quote]

Wow,  I'm dumbfounded... I really thought you where a decent guy/ player.  Sadly,  after reading this, I have lost all respect for you.
   You and I both now the truth... Jump, spin, shoot.  You simply, where bunny hopping to avoid fire while I was in the gunners seat. Piss poor actions for a self proclaimed pro.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 21:48:58 PM »
we have a proverb that says : (translation) when the bull fall down, nives show up !!

here another proverb  : if your house is made from glass dont throw stones at people.. i see you how u play and how u act and how many rules u break in a single round..so stop acting like a kid.

funny this topic should stay open..i need to know how many fans i have :D

i love you too
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 21:50:52 PM by ANOTHER_MAD_DUDE »

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 22:05:19 PM »
Ivan saw the in game chat, and that's all that matters.  You typed in game that everyone  lies/ "hates" and you would never bunny  hop.  However, in this forum thread you "claimed" to jumping out of the way.  (Half truth).  So Which is it?

One of my favorite proverbs :Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 22:20:08 PM »
“They'll either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you.”
Suzanne Collins.

try to improve your gaming, and you maybe can reach my skills mate..your replies are full of envy..
as buddah said : "He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 22:36:45 PM »
No valid response I see.  This thread should be closed.

a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2014, 18:53:10 PM »
ok i have seen enough of this now i will lock this post to stop it going any further down this path

I will say from a personal aspect i spoke to you about he spawn killing and you promised me you would stop it then went back on your word that shows me a whole heap of disrespect personally and i will not stand for it , Also i will stand for any more disrespecting of our admins i think it time to find a new server to play on and hope they dont have the same fair play rules we have

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming