login

Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 938 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: February 15, 2016, 12:23:04 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: CapitanOkynb
My public ip when i was playing: 212.26.144.51
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:*NRNS*AIR-ACES
The date i was banned: 15.02.16
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Comment on this matter: I were flying on the plane , didnt violating any rules just flying , everybody can prove who were plaing with me that time that i didnt do nothing that violates the rules. And saw the text : "BANNING CAPITANOKYNb!!YOU CAN READ THE RULES ON OUR FORUM"
I realy dont have any idea what i did wrong.... PLs explain something who banned me
I know ur rules as good as a day of my birth and dont have to reread them. Sorry. ,

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 14:53:22 PM »
i need ask you how many times dit you think we can go unban you for simpel rulebreaking without its give a consekvens?

This time is bad Words in the gamechat "Zalypa ebanaya ide naxyi" to call someone that???

How old are you? 4?

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 16:32:43 PM »
Yes. This is my mistake... I shouldnt told this. I didnt mention that some of your team can understand russian. I wont try to justify myself but i will say that i told it because one person said very rude words about me just because i killed him in game. Its not very polite, sorry.i didnt even think that somebody could understand it, and tried to solve our problem with that man just in chat in our language. I understand that i deserve some kind of punishment for such a rude call to his provocation. But maybe we can solve it without ban? Hope on Your understanding, im realy sorry for my child behavior in that case.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 17:37:31 PM »
dont think the other player not are be raportet two, if i´m not remember wrong his name is elf45678 ?

We have admins from all over the World and therefor no one can feal them self secure when they type that kind in the gamechat.

But our consern is there are also children there play in the server and adoult need to show them self as good exampels

When i have take a talk with the rest of the BF2 council i will get back to you with a answers at yours unban
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 17:39:26 PM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 17:55:12 PM »
Yea, its he! He swore at me witout any reason.
Ok, thank You! I will be waiting here. Sorry again

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 19:24:00 PM »
ok then

1: you need be in aur teamspeek when you play http://nrns-games.com/index.php?page=guide_teamspeak
So before we go unban you , you need make a account in there

2: Its the last changes you get to show you will play by the rules and the same for the disrespect in the server.

please tell me you understand what you need to do in here and seen you in teamspeek

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 08:41:24 AM »
Yes, i understand that its my last chance. i will  play by the rules(as always  i try to do) and respect all players and i should register an account in teamspeak but i dont have a microphone to talk to you:( And i hope very much that this is not my last chance if i would do a small mistake next time, i realy will try to do my best but its life and sometimes sh*t happens not by your will..:)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming