Author Topic: Ideas for each CoD4 servers  (Read 3473 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Ideas for each CoD4 servers
« on: January 10, 2015, 13:04:41 PM »
I have been researching on what could work for us and i seen a few games modes that some of the CoD Admins have tryed doing in the last few days, so this is what i have came up too.

I know 2 server has been password for us to try to get all of us into one server in each location.

TaylorShift Servers Report:
NRNS US1

Rules Change::
Remove NO GL/ Matry/RPG Rules , we don't want to limit our players from ingame perks.

Game Modes/Maps Cycles/Player Slots:
Game Mode: Team Death Match
Player Slots: 51
Rounds Maps:
  • Ambush
  • Backlot
  • Bloc
  • Bog
  • Countdown
  • Crash
  • Crossfire
  • District
  • Overgrown
  • Showdown
  • Strike
  • Vacant
  • Wet Work
  • Broadcast
  • Chinatown
  • Creek
  • Killhouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NRNS US2

Game Mode: Free For All
Player Slots: 31
Rounds Maps:
  • Backlot
  • Shipment
  • Strike
  • Showdown
  • Vacant
  • Broadcast
  • Killhouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NRNS EU1

Rounds Maps:
  • Ambush
  • Backlot
  • Bloc
  • Bog
  • Countdown
  • Crash
  • Crossfire
  • District
  • Overgrown
  • Showdown
  • Strike
  • Vacant
  • Wet Work
  • Broadcast
  • Chinatown
  • Creek
  • Killhouse

NRNS EU2

Rules Change::
Remove NO GL/ Matry/RPG Rules , we don't want to limit our players from ingame perks.

Game Mode: Free For All
Player Slots: 31
Rounds Maps:
  • Backlot
  • Shipment
  • Strike
  • Showdown
  • Vacant
  • Broadcast
  • Killhouse

NRNS EU3

Rounds Maps:
  • Crossfire

All of these are my own view on what could work and what is in demand though out the Call of Duty community outside of NRNS.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 13:10:25 PM by [NRNS]Taylorkil91 »

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for each CoD4 servers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 14:04:59 PM »
lol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 14:49:55 PM »
Some ideas there sound good. Although, no GL ect. is there to keep people from raging. And completly disagree with changing EU3, it should not be touched at all.

• Date Tagged: 2013-05-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 14:50:45 PM »
NRNS EU3

Rounds Maps:
Crossfire

The server is actually going decently good so i dont think that is opportune apply any changement there.. me and Slohan were the only members playing there every day so if u want to raise the population u should play there too instead changing stuff without knowing who is playing there and why.. making it with a single map and tdm after we have populate it as SnD is a bad idea in my opinion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 16:05:44 PM »
lol

Why not something useful, instead of making pointless post

Some ideas there sound good. Although, no GL ect. is there to keep people from raging. And completly disagree with changing EU3, it should not be touched at all.
NRNS EU3

Rounds Maps:
Crossfire

The server is actually going decently good so i dont think that is opportune apply any changement there.. me and Slohan were the only members playing there every day so if u want to raise the population u should play there too instead changing stuff without knowing who is playing there and why.. making it with a single map and tdm after we have populate it as SnD is a bad idea in my opinion

Ok that is understandable, why I suggest a change view,  most of the  time, when am on the SnD server is dead like all the others and two DTM and crossfire is one of the most popular mode/map in the CoD4.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 18:10:18 PM »
you want usefull?
First of all changing slots to higher like you suggested is so dumb that i fell from my chair ( no offence ) More slots for empty servers? I mean srsly? lol
Puting maps like creek on empty server? again: srsly?
FFA server for 31 players? With killhouse? 31? woot?
What do you get your ideas from? Cause I know it's not from our servers knowing you have connected to ALL of them not more than 20 times ( all of them! ) Have you talk to our regular players? Or members? Because we did, had polls on website, facebook etc etc. and this is their feedback not our own ideas of what servers should be like.

Eu3...this doesn't even need a comment

Again no offence but why don't you give yourself some time to get to know those servers before you'll jump with ideas like this.

That usefull enough?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 18:17:30 PM »
all im going to say is omg more arguments. so much for working as a dam team.

lisek and anyone else thats going to rip on others ideas. instead of picking faults with others who are trying to come up with ways why dont you post your magic ideas. easy to pick on others.

Dr

P.s please remember this is a public forum and all members know how i feel about arguments in public.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 18:22:23 PM »
all im going to say is omg more arguments. so much for working as a dam team.

lisek and anyone else thats going to rip on others ideas. instead of picking faults with others who are trying to come up with ways why dont you post your magic ideas. easy to pick on others.

Dr

P.s please remember this is a public forum and all members know how i feel about arguments in public.

no arguments doc, just explanation.
And I'm pretty sure you know my ideas already lol

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 18:25:26 PM »
so post it or you shy bro????

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 18:38:35 PM »
really?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 18:40:43 PM »
yeah as its easy to fault others ideas when you dont post your own.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 19:28:28 PM »
lol ok

Keep rules as they are now. They worked.
Keep maps smaller till servers will get populated, then you can think about changing rotation
Keep players happy in general, admins have every tool they need for that in hands, diff maps, gametypes etc. Based on what's asked atm they can just change it. When they are not in however maprotation will stay small.
Balance the teams, make it fair for everyone.
Less bans, less kicks, more explaining. Kicks for disrespect should be well for...real disrespect, if you are called a noob it's not exactly that in world of online games lol
Increase activity lol. If we will play it will get back on track.
Keep promod well...promod. It brings variety of players in and might be our ticket to bring more of them on our non-modded servers.
Keep events on till servers get full on their own. It can be w/e NRNS vs Public, fun nights, doesn't matter. Once servers are up you can think of making special events on passworded servers. May it be NRNS vs NRNS or NRNS vs regular players , SND tournaments or whatever you will think of. Point is to bring NRNS players in. Public players will be happy they have some familiar faces to kill.

Any of this sounds familiar to you? ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 19:30:02 PM »
i dont need you to post your idea lisek as i know what they are.  im just messing with you lol

eu 3 is a stock promod server and dont need touching since its already getting traffic.

I think most our issues with population is no one as a group makes the effort. lots of people join on there own but it takes a group to really make the difference. talk to other players involve them in whats going on with in the server at any given time.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 20:07:21 PM »
you want usefull?
First of all changing slots to higher like you suggested is so dumb that i fell from my chair ( no offence ) More slots for empty servers? I mean srsly? lol
What do you get your ideas from? Cause I know it's not from our servers knowing you have connected to ALL of them not more than 20 times ( all of them! ) Have you talk to our regular players? Or members? Because we did, had polls on website, facebook etc etc. and this is their feedback not our own ideas of what servers should be like.

Again no offence but why don't you give yourself some time to get to know those servers before you'll jump with ideas like this.

That usefull enough?

Taylor going silent no more ideas from me, snice i guess am always wrong on everything

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 20:18:40 PM »
you want usefull?

That usefull enough?

Taylor going silent no more ideas from me, snice i guess am always wrong on everything
Did any1 mentioned that ?

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming