Author Topic: Explanation Call of Duty 4: MW  (Read 713 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Explanation Call of Duty 4: MW
« on: October 20, 2014, 14:00:36 PM »
My ingame name: Geronimo
The game i played: Call of Duty 4:MW
The server i played on: COD4:NRNS #2 US MIXED
The date i was banned: 19/10/2014
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Hi, i just writing to make a apologize, about the events of yesterday, i not justyfing, i just make u ppl an explanation. My account its used by my, and my brother, both play in nrns server cuz is the most balance, and for the low ping. This yesterday i play early, and the afternoon too cuz i work weekends in the nigth, with my car (taxi) cuz the rest of the weekend, i work and study, when i go to work, my brother plays, he has an explosive character, and apparently, he drink las nitgh, he told me he had a fight with a server member, i dont know what he said, but i can see it was seriously, cuz i play and i talk to the players, sometimes i get mad, but i never get ban... i just read in another post, the motive of the ban of my acount, was a fight with [NRNS] crzyboy, i really sorry for whatever he said to you, you know i hate you in a good way xD. I apologize cuz ur a nice dude, i apologize with the members of NRNS cuz u nice ppl too...
I would like to continue playing in this server, cuz is the only server i play, if i cant, no problem, the ban was justyfied, and that teach me a lesson, dont share my accounts.
Thanks for all, and sorry if i have mistakes writing... my english is not good at all
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 14:23:17 PM by Agnumra »

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
Re: Explanation Call of Duty 4: MW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 14:06:57 PM »
Greetings :) !

Please make a post on the bellow link. Thank you

http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=29.0

• View Profile
Re: Explanation Call of Duty 4: MW