Author Topic: keyboard problems  (Read 810 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
keyboard problems
« on: September 15, 2014, 06:10:47 AM »
hey anyone ever have this problem, i use shift to run, ctrl to crouch toggle and alt for prone toggle but just recently I get stuck sometimes and can't move unless shift is held down. the reason why i never had this happened before cause i just up graded my system and keyboard. but i tried my old keyboard and that still happens sometime so i don't think it's a keyboard issue.

• View Profile
Re: keyboard problems
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 07:09:14 AM »
Are you using a different windows version?

Also, you my want to turn OFF windows sticky keys

Good luck

• Plox (っ◕ω◕ς)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 15:25:49 PM »
mmm maybe just use default controls or is that because i use to crouch c  and maybe set default controls lol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 15:29:51 PM »
I've had this once or twice, Alex gets it fairly often. It could be keyboard drivers, might be worth updating/re-installing them. It could be a certain combination of keys telling windows to do something, ie sticky keys, or if you use alt and another key. Might be worth trying a different key for prone and see if it still happens. Nothing to do with not having default keys though.
you can't stop the bot.... youtube.com/watch?v=A9PX0GhuZf8

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 21:51:16 PM »
control panel, click on accessibility options..in the keyboard tab, click on the settings buttons for sticky keys, filter keys and toggle keys and unselect the option to use shortcut. Try this.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 02:49:12 AM »
mm... my sticky keys is already off. and it can't a key board issue as i've change keyboards cause last one did it too... i'm using razer lycosa so should be a good keyboard. i really do think it's a sticky keys problem but it off already. or maybe i should avoid button mashing between running and crouch at the same time going to prone.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming