login

Author Topic: Members and public player's who are active?  (Read 1808 times)

• Date Tagged: Aug 2012
  • Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Members and public player's who are active?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 14:19:51 PM »
im here. But we do need to focus on newer games. Yes there are people who still play the older ones. But those figures are probably nothing compared to the amount of people playing new games.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 13:10:33 PM »
Im still here but i dont play anymore since cod serveres are like a ghost town lol
I think its worth saving the community but we need to move on new games pubg fortnite or things like that and the new cod modern warfare looks promising if its that good we should make a server there i could play every dayif we can make this
+1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 13:15:37 PM »
Well to do anything takes MONEY,SO Please help the clan when you can.

I can not carry all the load.

I HAVE DONATED OVER 1480.00 THIS YEAR ALONE! :(

PLEASE HELP ME OR THIS CLAN WON'T GO ON!  IS THIS OUR FATE,>:(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 20:37:56 PM by [NRNS]oldman1960 »
[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2019, 17:11:41 PM »
I don't believe the donations widget/page/total amount has been updated since we lost the EU server. Dr-Evil said the cost of the US box was covered (see quote and linked topic below). Unless we want to pay for a second server again (probably not a good idea when having funding issues) the only cost we need to cover with donations is the website (Discord servers are free). I'm assuming the website is at most around $20-$25 each month. I do not know where the funds from the current donations go or where the funds came from before to cover the deficit (I assume and I think it was hinted or stated that it came from Dr-Evil's pocket). It would be nice to increase the transparency in this area so that everyone is on the same page and can make more informed decisions.

Our usa server box is covered fully regardless of the total cost by a 3rd party.(see donations its always in there) The only costs this community has is for the website and the eu box. A short fall of about £90 give or take a fiver. Thats $122 dollars on avg based on the current rates.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming