Author Topic: Some advices please?  (Read 2470 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Some advices please?
« on: August 01, 2014, 14:04:09 PM »
Theres a player in the server who is constantly accusing me of wall hacking to the degree that I feel dismayed by his remarks. Do you think theres a way to prove him that I am not hacking? Any good advices? :-\

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
Re: Some advices please?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 14:10:41 PM »
witch game are you talking about  ?
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 14:23:18 PM »
Oh its call of duty 4

• Part time student, full time learner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 15:48:49 PM »
Don't worry, there'll always be players who'll start shouting "HACKER!!" to every other guy that kills them.

Tell him calmly that you are not hacking at first. Most likely that wouldn't work and you would still be accused. Ignore him for a while. If the person still keeps on talking and accusing and a nuisance in general, look for an admin (I strongly reccomend you to join out ventrilo server which gives easy access to admins if they are online). If there aren't any admins online, then just record the messages with your recording utility of choice and/or make a post on the forums giving the player's name, and appropriate action will be taken.

• Date Tagged: Nov 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 16:41:07 PM »
Don't worry, there'll always be players who'll start shouting "HACKER!!" to every other guy that kills them.

Tell him calmly that you are not hacking at first. Most likely that wouldn't work and you would still be accused. Ignore him for a while. If the person still keeps on talking and accusing and a nuisance in general, look for an admin (I strongly reccomend you to join out ventrilo server which gives easy access to admins if they are online). If there aren't any admins online, then just record the messages with your recording utility of choice and/or make a post on the forums giving the player's name, and appropriate action will be taken.

^^ nothing to add ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 17:10:11 PM »

1+ well said Mish :)

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 17:23:29 PM »
master mind :D

• I pay back with Interest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 19:11:00 PM »
One and only one Solution VENTRILO
------>> Old Soldiers Never Die ; They Just Fade Away<<------

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 15:05:52 PM »
Just couldn’t take this anymore… this player is ruining my gaming experience by deriding me in front of other players when theres no admin/nrns members around. He constantly accuses me of hacking even though I kindly explain it to him that I do not hack.  :-\

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 15:07:23 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 15:42:31 PM »
ftrss his name is what ?

• Date Tagged: Nov 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 15:46:06 PM »
just had a talk with him ingame, according to him things are cleared, he already was told by an admin that ure clean.

i hope that solves it, if not let us know.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 17:13:21 PM »
The silent treatment is obviously not working out. I tried ignoring him but he keeps on pounding me with these remarks. I am pretty sure that I made it clear that I did not want him make subtle remarks that I am a hacker what so ever, but he persistently harasses me with these remarks.  This player always does this when the admins are not around and when admin appears, he behaves and pretends that he did not do anything disrespectful. I personally find this player’s comments disrespectful considering how much time I spent playing call of duty with good sportsmanship. Honestly, I feel disgusted whenever I see these type of accusatory comments and especially when a player accuses/derides me for fun to ruin my gaming experience. I have been experiencing this for more than 6 months and I feel that something should be done about this because this is starting to drive me crazy.

• universal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 19:19:53 PM »
well, now he is trolling around, get admin to assist/ignore him, we will have a talk with him.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 20:34:39 PM »
tempbann him for 3 days and lets see if he keeps insulting you. but Concuils needs to do that we normal admins can't.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming