login

Author Topic: Just when you thought it was safe  (Read 2532 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Just when you thought it was safe
« on: December 25, 2022, 13:53:35 PM »
Hey NRNS I managed to find my way home (lead by baru) although I don't game much anymore I am so happy to still be involved in anyway I remember the first time I played bf2 with Dr evil nick Scott and a few others I was playing random servers upto that point then I never left I have so many friends from 2007 onwards due to this community I had the pleasure of sitting on the top table for years and like to think helped shape our community as it grew. Life then took over and time was less and less but I will always think of NRNS as my home its still listed on my c.v lol. So yeh hope to catch up with you all and meet the newer guys let's get this baby flying again

• View Profile
Re: Just when you thought it was safe
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 16:59:25 PM »
hey Movin :)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 19:04:00 PM »
Hey Movin, welcome back.

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 20:46:54 PM »
Welcome Back bro !!! Back in the member group.. Thanks for coming !!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 15:14:50 PM »
hey ;) welcome back

*HalwaGii*

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 21:38:16 PM »
Hey NRNS I managed to find my way home (lead by baru) although I don't game much anymore I am so happy to still be involved in anyway I remember the first time I played bf2 with Dr evil nick Scott and a few others I was playing random servers upto that point then I never left I have so many friends from 2007 onwards due to this community I had the pleasure of sitting on the top table for years and like to think helped shape our community as it grew. Life then took over and time was less and less but I will always think of NRNS as my home its still listed on my c.v lol. So yeh hope to catch up with you all and meet the newer guys let's get this baby flying again

Yes sir !! Flying sounds good to me !!!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 15:45:20 PM »
Well said my good friend.

I play when I can...12 times in 3 years but still love it.

Come play BF2 or you  should just check out my old posts here.
[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 22:31:32 PM »

Wow, three months after you posted I find it. Just needed to say hi. Thought you had checked out from NRNS permanently so great to see that you are still around here (thank you Baru for bringing back the old man :-)) . I remember that you got your tags 1-2 weeks before me some 16-17 years back, but at that time the tags were put after the player's name. Played countless hours with you, Sneaky, Snipermann,, Crewdog, OneShot1Kill, TrumptonReilley, LT-MacGregor, Smash, Doyle, Nick, Tmoney and a few others. Those were great times using Ventrilo to chat.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming