Author Topic: Commander , The game spoiler!  (Read 746 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Commander , The game spoiler!
« on: May 30, 2016, 04:11:24 AM »
Hello All,
I am quite old player of BF2 , in game name Please_dont_shoot_me.
Today morning (according to indian time zone) i started game. i was playing on city maps server. i was alone in a team, in other team two players were playing..one was commander and other hacker. I was the only one dying continously (i dont play that bad lol) ..

all i want to say is there should be limit on being commander.. someone should be allowed to be commander only if game has 20 or more players.. It is no fun in being commander if only 3-4 players are playing. secondly that hacker.. Nadie in gamename..no proof though.. but u should check him.. we can see enemy uav right.. there was no uav ..i killed the commander (he cant spot me now?} still that nadie knew where ever i go
If I don't know who you are and where you are.. but  you kill me.. then i will look for you..find you and KILL you

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
Re: Commander , The game spoiler!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 08:13:18 AM »
What was the name of the hacker? Video/screenshot proofs are very very helpful in cases like this.

Our moderators will give you an answer in your question about commander position :)

• View Profile
Re: Commander , The game spoiler!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 17:08:04 PM »
" Nadie " was his name.. sorry have no proof.. will record if i see him again :)
If I don't know who you are and where you are.. but  you kill me.. then i will look for you..find you and KILL you

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming