login

Author Topic: Tony need your help if you have time  (Read 722 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Modesty is flaw of a good people
    • View Profile
Tony need your help if you have time
« on: April 26, 2016, 21:25:36 PM »
So I want to ask is it possible from COD 4 where you record thru the console possible to make from them format MP4 for editing videos
[NRNS]LokI
If you mess with the bull you will probably get  hurted :P

• View Profile
Re: Tony need your help if you have time
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 23:29:11 PM »
right now mate Tony, Xena and Dr Evil are spending 26 hours a day trying to fix and sort server box to fend off these DDOS attacks.  Today was the most success thus far as the servers ran normal against the largest attacks yet.  I honestly wish the clan could see just how many man hours these guys spend all for us, I sit in the channel and listen to all their doing and it makes my head spin.  Thank you is never enough, all we co do is show them by helping populate our servers and make the fruits of the efforts worth it.  I am sure once things settle back to normal he can see if he can help mate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 00:20:07 AM »
right now mate Tony, Xena and Dr Evil are spending 26 hours a day trying to fix and sort server box to fend off these DDOS attacks.  Today was the most success thus far as the servers ran normal against the largest attacks yet.  I honestly wish the clan could see just how many man hours these guys spend all for us, I sit in the channel and listen to all their doing and it makes my head spin.  Thank you is never enough, all we co do is show them by helping populate our servers and make the fruits of the efforts worth it.  I am sure once things settle back to normal he can see if he can help mate

I didn't know for that tho but okey I said if he have time,I'm not in some hurry

Ty on that now i learned something new
[NRNS]LokI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 05:07:49 AM »
The only way you can get a mp4 Version of your demos recorded in CoD4 is to rewatch them and record that with another program unfortunately...

Btw, keep up the good work you are doing on the Server boxes, guys! :)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 10:19:01 AM »
The only way you can get a mp4 Version of your demos recorded in CoD4 is to rewatch them and record that with another program unfortunately...

Btw, keep up the good work you are doing on the Server boxes, guys! :)

Okey I'm doing that heh
[NRNS]LokI

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming