Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 3590 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: July 07, 2015, 18:29:48 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: onebullet-onekill
My public ip when i was playing: 94.137.174.33
My hashkey (only for the BF2 requests):
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:**NRNS*CITY*MAPS**
The date i was banned: 7/07/2015
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Comment on this matter: Hello admins. now why I was banned, I did not understand. After the game, I wanted to improve the video program and turned the game.Then I open the game and see that I was banned. Why? the first thing I want to say because it is not necessary to send me to read the rules! Rules I know! I play every day and observe the rules. Why such hatred for me?
before I was banned, I played for the gunner on a helicopter and finished the round 0 - Kill and. 9 - deaths. My Polot constantly flew to the enemy safebase for that then I warned admin. I did not make a single shot at their base.You can check it via chat demo or game if it is stored on the server. Thank you for your attention,

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 19:46:13 PM »
you be ban after rapports about you have big trubble folow our rules, rules as spawnkill, bunnyhop, and the basik rules

If you not can see what you do in the game you have a big problem Think over it and came in here with you comment at it then i have get yours attension witch not are happent with warnings or kick

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 19:54:51 PM »
you be ban after rapports about you have big trubble folow our rules, rules as spawnkill, bunnyhop, and the basik rules

If you not can see what you do in the game you have a big problem Think over it and came in here with you comment at it then i have get yours attension witch not are happent with warnings or kick
in what I am guilty can you say? a report came to me, if this video is show it. I do not speak English and I use a translator who translates words poorly. just please explain to which of the points I broke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 13:29:37 PM »
[onebullet-onekill]
I was witness to this the other day, on mashtuur city especially, you were lying in the bush at the end of the bridge spawn killing everyone as spawned in, if you remember you were warned many times but you chose not to look at the warnings, you made no attempt to capture the flag, i believe you were around 30/0 kills even after you were kicked you came back and did the very same thing again???

as for the chopper on Sharqi everyone on MEC always head straight to kill the USA chopper ASAP but to constantly killing all the guys on the TV roof is the same as spawn killing at any other flag on all maps? i would suggest you use this as a warning that repeated offences/rule breaking will not be tolerated. Please be careful if your ban is lifted as am sure it might not be a second time round for the same things.

hope that made sense?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 18:40:44 PM »
[onebullet-onekill]
I was witness to this the other day, on mashtuur city especially, you were lying in the bush at the end of the bridge spawn killing everyone as spawned in, if you remember you were warned many times but you chose not to look at the warnings, you made no attempt to capture the flag, i believe you were around 30/0 kills even after you were kicked you came back and did the very same thing again???

as for the chopper on Sharqi everyone on MEC always head straight to kill the USA chopper ASAP but to constantly killing all the guys on the TV roof is the same as spawn killing at any other flag on all maps? i would suggest you use this as a warning that repeated offences/rule breaking will not be tolerated. Please be careful if your ban is lifted as am sure it might not be a second time round for the same things.

hope that made sense?
Firstly there is a question of a completely different map. there I was a sniper and spawnpoint, there can not see it firstly. secondly, I did not shoot directly into the bustling opponent!! this card can not be played normally another class except for a sniper. see for yourself, many if not most of the plays for the sniper because of another may not play on this map.
cheer up, I took two steps, and you kill the sniper, you think I like it? and when I write about it in chat, no one pays attention to it. earlier this map I played a doctor and had no problems with the Capture the Flag, and Kill the enemy.We did not handy map. I enliven the first time I have to run on foot through the floor map.
to get to the nearest flag, and then kill the sniper, it is convenient to say?
and do not say that I'm a camper! Return the normal map where you can play normally. !
Let's talk about that map where I was banned, firstly, not only on TV, I'm flying roof. I even saw one of the admins of this server so killed by moving around the roof tv. hence it can not you? Now let's say back in the day I was banned from the communication of my pilot ever flew on sayebaye enemy and shoot at them.
I told him no, but he still continued to fly. I did not shoot any of the bullet in the direction of the enemy that day and finished the round 0 to 9. although I was a gunner on a helicopter and peredomnoy five or six enemy were on the helipad, but I did not shoot at anyone. and I was banned. why is that?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 19:15:47 PM »
thats crapp......... i Wass shoot by you, when i spawn on mastur city...you where laying behind the rock NeXT to the brigde...... you where warn about spawnkilling..by admin...and its not the only time .....soo dont come here and say you dont break the ruels.........there is a drifrent of bieing shoot when you show you take the flag ....but that Means you have to bee where the flag is, not shoting on spawn for easy points.......

so i say you need  time to read the ruels...... BAN stays

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 19:26:50 PM »
thats crapp......... i Wass shoot by you, when i spawn on mastur city...you where laying behind the rock NeXT to the brigde...... you where warn about spawnkilling..by admin...and its not the only time .....soo dont come here and say you dont break the ruels.........there is a drifrent of bieing shoot when you show you take the flag ....but that Means you have to bee where the flag is, not shoting on spawn for easy points.......

so i say you need  time to read the ruels...... BAN stays
Today I went into the game without any problems.It means a ban passed. and I was again banned? second time ??? after five minutes of play. But tell me why? guilty as you say, punished for what today and how much I have ban?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 19:32:04 PM »
if a players are ban the game remove him/her Automatic, the ban be first liftet when we (BF2 council) handle the unban

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 19:34:14 PM »
if a players are ban the game remove him/her Automatic, the ban be first liftet when we (BF2 council) handle the unban
How long shall I have a ban?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 14:35:52 PM »
The ban will be as long we desite it shall be

But i dont read you comment to what Snipermann type for you

Are you agrea you be warn dayly in the past 14 days or??? are you still innocent in yours mind?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 17:20:41 PM »
The ban will be as long we desite it shall be

But i dont read you comment to what Snipermann type for you

Are you agrea you be warn dayly in the past 14 days or??? are you still innocent in yours mind?
I was banned because my pilot several times drove me .... base. enemy. for that I got banned. it is so? and you tell me about a completely different map. you have the power and you are forcing me now to say that yes I am guilty or we will not let you play. I understand your words using the interpreter.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 12:39:18 PM »
When I remove a ban ? Four days is not playing. What have I done that you punish me so ...

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 16:43:45 PM »
I have a question, if I'm banned on city maps, I can play on the second your server?

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 18:15:21 PM »
me that no one else will respond or what? even tell how long I was banned, a week, two weeks, a month, even though it tell.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 18:50:39 PM »
after a talk in Teamspeek and post by pm to me you get a secont changes to prove you can play by the rules.
Be carefull not spawnkill, and if you show you go for the flag you will not get trubble Again

UNBAN

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming