Author Topic: BOT server down  (Read 2210 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
BOT server down
« on: August 15, 2019, 22:00:58 PM »
 went down last night. still down or down again??

• View Profile
Re: BOT server down
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 00:51:54 AM »
We have no automated notification system for if a game server crashes. The server will stay crashed unless the people who play it tell us (or if we just happen to see it crashed while doing something). The server is back up now.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 02:05:15 AM »
I got the server tracker thing setup with our current servers again so hopefully that will help us keep track of if the server is up or down (please do still report if a server is down). I also set up the bot server to use the program that is supposed to restart the servers when they go down (the bot server is the only server we seem to have issues with crashing and staying crashed, it's also the only server that wasn't set up with that program so hopefully this will solve that issue).
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 11:32:14 AM »
thank you Sir.  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 13:10:49 PM »
[NRNS]oldman1960

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 20:52:36 PM »
I got the server tracker thing setup with our current servers again so hopefully that will help us keep track of if the server is up or down (please do still report if a server is down). I also set up the bot server to use the program that is supposed to restart the servers when they go down (the bot server is the only server we seem to have issues with crashing and staying crashed, it's also the only server that wasn't set up with that program so hopefully this will solve that issue).

did you setup my tracker agian , cool , it is nice you found it how i build it lol
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming