Author Topic: My final video  (Read 7107 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
Re: My final video
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 19:00:00 PM »
Wait wait wait, first of all, the easiest way to kill people for me is with the medic or antitank kit. The thing is when I kill 5 people in a row with the l85a1 or p90, it looks too easy, when i do that with no scope with sniper rifle it looks much cooler and it is much harder. I do not care what you think, this is a fact, it is 10 times easier to make a kill streak with a regular weapon than with the sniper rifle. The thing about the teamwork is true, but does not mean people should not make videos with sniper rifles. Haters gonna hate, but this is the truth. Why do you even put shotgun in comparison with sniper rifle, that does not make any sense what so ever.

Its easier to kill 5 in a row with l8? Yes.
Its harder to kill with sniper? No.

As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and
idea of battlefield is gone

Not true.

Xenalite modded the clays so snipers can only deploy one now.

The problem people have is the no-scope accuracy, which is the same as using the scope.

I once complained about snipers one-shoting. Modders explained and snipers remained that way.
What did I do? I countered the situation.
Move and run like a retarded monkey, that way snipers won't kill you that easily, with or without the scope ;)

People like to complain and call every good player a hacker and stuff, but before that, they SHOULD use their brain while playing.
If you don't use that big muscle, you're in to get pwned.

As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and idea of battlefield is gone

Looks like you have not realized that sniper rifle settings are exactly the same (now less powerful on long distance) than always and it has been like this last 8/9 years. Those good players you mentioned have took their own choices and normally those who leave use to complain a lot and use to not help anyway to fix that they call "problem", I have met many of them and for sure I will met many more.

As far i can observe, we fill the server everyday and we are recovering population day by day after been Ddosed. We provide players a well managed modded server, some like it some dont ... What you cant expect is your personal desires limiting all our playerbase game experience, people not able to deal with this fact ( also 99% times is unable to talk about solutions and only interested on make a dramas and complain) ends leaving, may sounds hard but new members will come.

there is no anything cool at running around and no scope people its just ruins the game
all those updates etc are to make people to stop playing like that and start playing battlefield

May ruins your game and I repeat you again, you are not who decide what is right or wrong... As far as I know he is not breaking any rule, even if it would be the case we have admins to deal with it...

What I see wrong is your attitude not his gameplay mate.

+1

If servers were modded to suit everyone's personal tastes, they would be utter s*it!.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 19:02:38 PM by --(Fight-Men)-75- »

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2016, 19:00:55 PM »

+1

Still loving you...

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 19:03:48 PM »
Yeah even 5 years back, sniping was just like today, if not even worse. If you throw sniper kit out, you will loose bunch of players, of course mostly campers, but than again probably 30% if not even more. If you ask me, go ahead and do that, I do not care. Every single shooting game has a sniper kit. I would rather make a modded server with all the teamwork weapon kits, and leave this server the way it is, to at least keep that number of players, and this way both ends will be satisfied.
Fightmen, it is easier to kill 5 players with l8 than with sniper rifles. I did not talk about one no scope kill, you know what I mean, so do not spam on my messages.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 19:07:13 PM »
As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and idea of battlefield is gone

Looks like you have not realized that sniper rifle settings are exactly the same (now less powerful on long distance) than always and it has been like this last 8/9 years. Those good players you mentioned have took their own choices and normally those who leave use to complain a lot and use to not help anyway to fix that they call "problem", I have met many of them and for sure I will met many more.

As far i can observe, we fill the server everyday and we are recovering population day by day after been Ddosed. We provide players a well managed modded server, some like it some dont ... What you cant expect is your personal desires limiting all our playerbase game experience, people not able to deal with this fact ( also 99% times is unable to talk about solutions and only interested on make dramas and complain) ends leaving and probably is better like this,because what is really bad for game is someone who basicly cry and rant cause he is being killed more than he likes to . May sounds hard but new members will come to replace them and willing to have fun.

there is no anything cool at running around and no scope people its just ruins the game
all those updates etc are to make people to stop playing like that and start playing battlefield

May ruins your game and I repeat you again, you are not who decide what is right or wrong... As far as I know he is not breaking any rule, even if it would be the case we have admins to deal with it...

i'm afraid this is a situation where both of them are right. Both have good reasons and arguments.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 19:09:10 PM »
Yeah even 5 years back, sniping was just like today, if not even worse. If you throw sniper kit out, you will loose bunch of players, of course mostly campers, but than again probably 30% if not even more. If you ask me, go ahead and do that, I do not care. Every single shooting game has a sniper kit. I would rather make a modded server with all the teamwork weapon kits, and leave this server the way it is, to at least keep that number of players, and this way both ends will be satisfied.
Fightmen, it is easier to kill 5 players with l8 than with sniper rifles. I did not talk about one no scope kill, you know what I mean, so do not spam on my messages.

Of course its easier , l8 is automatic, l9 is bolt-action.
Still, I was refering that killing with the sniper is as easy as with a rifle.

Spam?
 :D

"Here we go ladies and gentleman!"

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2016, 19:14:06 PM »

Spam?

You keeps yourself lovely even when trolling ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2016, 19:15:29 PM »
Whatever man, the way you said it was not like that because my message was quoted.
I do not wanna argue about these things no more. Every single time I make a topic people argue like crazy about everything, instead of just saying i liked you video, i did not, and that is it. There are other topics out there to talk about what can be done with the server...
 :(

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2016, 19:17:55 PM »
Whatever man, the way you said it was not like that because my message was quoted.
I do not wanna argue about these things no more. Every single time I make a topic people argue like crazy about everything, instead of just saying i liked you video, i did not, and that is it. There are other topics out there to talk about what can be done with the server...

+1

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2016, 19:23:20 PM »

See the 1st page of this topic please.

[/quote]

Spam?

You keeps yourself lovely even when trolling ;)

Love the trolls, trolls need love aswell :D

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2016, 19:29:55 PM »
38 messages, 75% of them spamming, talking about things not related to the clip. You guys really know how to troll.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2016, 19:43:14 PM »
38 messages, 75% of them spamming, talking about things not related to the clip. You guys really know how to troll.

You did put that subject in the same paragraph of what you were saying to me... So thats were this mess came from, all clear now :)

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2016, 19:49:04 PM »
At least this keeps the forum alive tho :D

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2016, 20:10:45 PM »

As far i can observe, we fill the server everyday and we are recovering population day by day after been Ddosed. We provide players a well managed modded server, some like it some dont ... What you cant expect is your personal desires limiting all our playerbase game experience, people not able to deal with this fact ( also 99% times is unable to talk about solutions and only interested on make dramas and complain) ends leaving and probably is better like this,because what is really bad for game is someone who basicly cry and rant cause he is being killed more than he likes to . May sounds hard but new members will come to replace them and willing to have fun.

I know that snipers used to be same back in the days but i remember that nrns servers didnt have that third sniper in sniper kit what is the actual problem and i didnt say
that you cant use snipers or anything like that its just problem that  70% of players use that op sniper and play like i already said BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT HE IS BREAKING RULES
and why people who barely even go to play bf2 anymore quotes me about this and tell me that everything is ok etc

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2016, 20:14:26 PM »
As i said before its nice that u make videos and yea i think u are good player also but there is nothing cool at playing with that sniper or get no scope kills because
that sniper is op and many other people get same clips in almost every game (it is earier to get no scopes with that sniper than with shotgun in game at the moment) and battlefield is not game to do that kind of playing and we are trying to get people to do teamwork and play BATTLEFIELD not running around with snipers like kids in call of duty  and make everyone mad who try to play
normal battlefield

im not agreed with you mate, doesnt exists anything like "the right way to play"...  We enforce teamwork but we are not here to force anybody to play on any particular way. The game is about have fun, choose what is cool and what is not for eachone is not your business or mine (personally I love to snipe and I love to noscope... whats wrong?). By the way, people sharing videos on our forum and spreading them on internet is a great way to get people and promote our servers ... same than talk to others when you are on ts3 instead switch off the micro or stay on away room ;).

If i dont mute my speakers in ts i hear all the time bf2 admins crying about snipers and flag campers

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2016, 20:24:16 PM »
Maaku please, thank you for you opinion but this is wrong post to tell what all is wrong. You can send PM to Councils.

Think what you write. Thank you.

Still loving you...

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming