login

Author Topic: Teaser for an upcoming sniper montage.  (Read 4077 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: Teaser for an upcoming sniper montage.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 19:39:14 PM »
not necesary delete any post, i have also marked my screen ... Is the logic thing everybody does when have played a bit of bf2. I personally love no scoping and is not necesary any hack to do it, dont be afraid to share with us your skills

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 19:44:23 PM »
some of mine

Try to do this lol

or this

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 20:14:55 PM »
Nah i deleted videos already, gonna make a normal one.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 20:30:46 PM »
It is not because of that, I do not like the fact that people always talk about the shortcuts. You kinda ruined it, I cannot record my monitor with mobile phone for 10 hours to show people what I'm capable of, I can for 10 minutes. I will not even make this video with no scopes, now it does not make sense to record it if everyone thinks I'm using a dot right now. I'll make a regular video with scopes and with other weapons. Thanks for ruining everything. You had to come to me and talk about shortcuts and not on other people videos, who may actually used them.

Wow bro... Chill...

I think people were just messing with you... at least I was

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 21:46:43 PM »
It is ok fight man, I was angry, now I'm fine, lets forget about all this. Pongo gave me a nice idea for a movie. I'll try something like that.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 00:03:20 AM »
It is ok fight man, I was angry, now I'm fine, lets forget about all this. Pongo gave me a nice idea for a movie. I'll try something like that.

Don't worry about what people say, and if you're clean, which I know you are; don't listen to them :)
Just play and have fun!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 00:36:48 AM »
The first video was kinda normal, the second one was on the different level, and from the comments I can tell that people do not like it, it is like anyone can paint a dot on the screen and bump no scopes like that. That is why I will make a clip with the scope, I think people will like this one much more, because there is no way any dot in the world can help me in this case.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 00:46:57 AM »
The first video was kinda normal, the second one was on the different level, and from the comments I can tell that people do not like it, it is like anyone can paint a dot on the screen and bump no scopes like that. That is why I will make a clip with the scope, I think people will like this one much more, because there is no way any dot in the world can help me in this case.

Like I said, don't listen to them... On my case, I was joking to you!

I knew how you played a few months ago, but now, its very diferent... A lot of improvements :)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 01:03:58 AM »
Well thanks buddy, I like to show people something different, I have not really seen any video other than one from NRNS Syntex with some crazy no scopes. I was trying that really hard, I had a hard time, i would kill like 1/6 without the dot, then i painted a dot, after a month i was good enough to get about 1/3 kill ratio. So yeah I admit I used the dot for the video, I was thinking admins would ban me because of that, so i lied about it. But, looks like many people are using it, now i tried to clean it with alcohol from your suggestion and it works perfectly.
On the other hand, it does make the job easier, but I feel kinda stupid for making this at all. Yeah those were some nice shots, even I was surprised when i made some of them. But, yet again i used the shortcut, and that is not the hard way.
New mission for me is to record some reflex shots with the scope, this may actually look even better, for me it already does.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2016, 01:09:49 AM »
Well thanks buddy, I like to show people something different, I have not really seen any video other than one from NRNS Syntex with some crazy no scopes. I was trying that really hard, I had a hard time, i would kill like 1/6 without the dot, then i painted a dot, after a month i was good enough to get about 1/3 kill ratio. So yeah I admit I used the dot for the video, I was thinking admins would ban me because of that, so i lied about it. But, looks like many people are using it, now i tried to clean it with alcohol from your suggestion and it works perfectly.
On the other hand, it does make the job easier, but I feel kinda stupid for making this at all. Yeah those were some nice shots, even I was surprised when i made some of them. But, yet again i used the shortcut, and that is not the hard way.
New mission for me is to record some reflex shots with the scope, this may actually look even better, for me it already does.

What?? Banning because of a dot in your own screen made by a pen?? no worries ! :D

Many players do this, I've never had the thought to try it out... I am pleased how my aim is without tricks.
Still, its a valid choice, not a hack or even close to that!

Gratz on your improvements!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 02:11:55 AM »
I had something like this on my mind. Some sort of reflex shots. I don't even know, I'm so bored, making videos kind of helps me with time killing.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 02:29:24 AM »
i will put my first video later i need the time  :)
(.)                                  ____

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 08:54:34 AM »
i will put my first video later i need the time  :)
Looking forward to that bro, I have high expectations for it :D

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 23:07:34 PM »
Alright so, this was really awkward, i deleted both videos because i thought it was not allowed to paint a dot on the screen. Then you guys said that it is allowed. I was so angry, I actually deleted both videos even on my desktop, so all that footage is basically lost.
Now I'm sweating like a pig trying to perform some "next level" sniping, since it is allowed, it will have both no scopes and scopes, because I simply love no scopes. For all those out there saying that it is easy, trust me, it is not. Try no scoping 3-4 people in a row from a distance and do that when people are moving and you are also moving. There are many variables here to consider. It is very very hard.
I already got about 5 minutes of footage ready, I will reduce that a lot, because of the more footage I'll be making during next week. So yeah, it will be epic. I just wanted to clear this out, because I created the topic and did a childish thing to be scared enough to delete videos instead of just saying, yeah I'm using it like all the other no scopers. :D

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 23:25:59 PM »
Alright so, this was really awkward, i deleted both videos because i thought it was not allowed to paint a dot on the screen. Then you guys said that it is allowed. I was so angry, I actually deleted both videos even on my desktop, so all that footage is basically lost.
Now I'm sweating like a pig trying to perform some "next level" sniping, since it is allowed, it will have both no scopes and scopes, because I simply love no scopes. For all those out there saying that it is easy, trust me, it is not. Try no scoping 3-4 people in a row from a distance and do that when people are moving and you are also moving. There are many variables here to consider. It is very very hard.
I already got about 5 minutes of footage ready, I will reduce that a lot, because of the more footage I'll be making during next week. So yeah, it will be epic. I just wanted to clear this out, because I created the topic and did a childish thing to be scared enough to delete videos instead of just saying, yeah I'm using it like all the other no scopers. :D

LMAO! :D

I think every no-scoper does that dot thing at least for some time in their life.

Don't sweat it, hacking is when you do things using programs and stuff like that... Using a dot on the screen, works almost as the same as a good gaming mouse and a good headset!

Looking forward to see it!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming