login

Author Topic: tell the things,how this game and server would change to your self !!!  (Read 820 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
hi!!! i am Rey this is my real name,,this game will help me a lot to my self,,mostly for my character,,bf2 will change my life for many reason and i want to drop it 1 by 1
1st they change my attitude towards to become a educated and self descipline. 2nd they brought me up to highest level because you be my friends not a friend i counting my friends almostly a millions from different around the world and universe..every know my name because i used my real name. 3rd  dreams come driving a jet a helo's and car and etc. without the limits.4th dream come true to become a generals starting from bottom to the top.i learn how the  things need to work to fullfil your dreams.5th i just imagine all this are real and fun 6th as engineer and architectural background i love the places and creational of the town create by creator of bf2..7th i must love my self and preserve for to pursue this game onto the highest level as will as i love original..

share you're thoughts regarding this server and game.'
oHHH i forget hola!!!!kumusta !!!hi to the worlds to the millions of fans of this game..
see yah all!!!

***rey_santos*** ;D 8)
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
Re: tell the things,how this game and server would change to your self !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »
Thank you for let us now you a little bit better mate 😊now only need the last part and i now you now what i talk about its start with teams......😉

hope see you soon in there so you can become real member of aur NRNS famely, if you like it or not you have stay here so long so we will miss you if you dont was in here
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:03:31 AM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 06:16:48 AM »
Wow man nice to know how crzy you are towards Bf2 like i am for CoD4 xD

speak to you on ts3 Cheers   :D

Thanks Yellow for the sign :)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 14:33:10 PM »
Nice to see that you enjoy BF2 as much as i do :D. It's so cool that people still play this game online and keep it alive. Many games die out quickly today, so it's even more satisfiying that people still care about a ten year old game. Maybe one of the reasons is that it is so different from newer titles, especially the gameplay. You can also feel that DICE has put a lot of effort into this game, if you look at the map design and the focus on teamwork.
BF2 has something misterious for me, which i miss in many other games - you can play it for years and it doesn't get boring. :)
The game itself teached me, that you can have a lot of fun, especially when you play in squads and that you can rely on other players.
Also it showed me that you can improve yourself and reach your goals, if you don't give up and practice over and over.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 14:47:38 PM by [NRNS]Syntexx93 »

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 04:21:03 AM »
both games are ,i played i have also account on COD4 but i love this games,,this game gives me a lot of happy memory which i s always keep me on smile..i'm not crazy this game,,i am truly amaze you know maps,vehicles soldiers and etc are truly perfect,,i have some question to my self i am a engineer student ,,one house is hard to draw or drop in a paper or even you can move,,man just imagine every time you would be a commander try to see how those people   play through UAV or sattillite ,god..thanks when you play those jet and helos feel like in heaven and real ..fighting those opponent are real intensity and fun..yeah so that i wont forget SEAN DECKER TWETTER everytime what he tweet i like i gave a thumbs up..thanks to him driving F-35 are big blessed to me..as will AHZ...
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming