login

Author Topic: Observations about new changes  (Read 10142 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Observations about new changes
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2016, 18:53:30 PM »
Kucoman, whenever i  join the server, the server automatically transfers me to one of the teams, i do not choose which team I want. Although there are some people switching teams, it is not allowed and I do not see that happening a lot. Maybe the server can be modded to automatically recognize the names and transfer some of the better players in a 50/50 ratio across the both teams.
About eryx, the problem happens when i launch a rocket with no zoom in a very close range, it does not matter if it was the first, or the last rocket.(The chance is like 1/10, but it still happens).

I didnt say You're changing team to have convinient gameplay (i named only 1 person there).
1 more thing about it being easier for USA to win:
Mashtuur City I played in MEC and we won by taking all flags pretty easy

I changed team to USMC for Jalalabad afterwards to balance teams

We won but they were better

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2016, 20:15:33 PM »
Mannisto2             - USMC 17-10 - weird                           MEC 30-31 - exeption of the rule

The reason I choose MEC side is that I like to help the underdog side. Like you, I have also noticed that US side has been stronger and players like to choose that side more that MEC side.

I want to proof that it is very possible to perform well on MEC side. One good squad and active squadwork/teamwork can turn things around  ;)

+1 squads and teamwork solve almost everything.

Personally, in karkand, i prefer by a long shot the MEC team. USMC side seems too boring in that map.

Also, thank you kucoman for those stats  :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 20:21:09 PM by --(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2016, 18:03:10 PM »
Sorry but frankly I have read teamwork!! But teamwork with who?? much time difference good players on team is 10/3 or 15/5 for USMC (but even more), not game!! And those little good players use kit sniper for positive ratio kills, nearly all time I first team MEC, for this motive. I no change team if no for check players. But sorrry much time problem am members NRNS what play all same team (strange if not use tools admin) what unbalanced team and what start with camper on the flag. Kill game and  empty server. I remember what on other servers for balanced team, members sacrificed statistics for good game and server ever full! I have seen only Walid torres and machete what balanced team others no.
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2016, 01:06:46 AM »
Kucoman, whenever i  join the server, the server automatically transfers me to one of the teams, i do not choose which team I want. Although there are some people switching teams, it is not allowed and I do not see that happening a lot. Maybe the server can be modded to automatically recognize the names and transfer some of the better players in a 50/50 ratio across the both teams.
About eryx, the problem happens when i launch a rocket with no zoom in a very close range, it does not matter if it was the first, or the last rocket.(The chance is like 1/10, but it still happens).
hmmmm,,,what's  wrong?
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2016, 22:47:35 PM »
Anyway even in unbalanced rounds or maps, a fairpllay player can switch to help other team. The only thing I regret is I never saw admin switching people or at least askinh to people to switch.

For teamplay, I regret so less people join groups. When you create a group,  flank enemy to make a good respawn point, it is so frustrating waiting players to join, or dying alone with no one with you. Usually it only work with some NRNS member or veteran players like FIghtmen or few. But not enought to build a good effective piercing group.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 15:13:43 PM »
Hey,
Today while playing i realised that teamkill is active(knife, mine, rocket launcher).
There is one problem with this for me:
If I capture a flag with somebody, and he's the first one at the flag it is profitable to team-kill him and get the points for flagcapture. If I am playing as medic, I can even revive the other guy. Think that isn't fair  :-\
My hardest enemy is an empty weapon

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 19:55:12 PM »
Anyway even in unbalanced rounds or maps, a fairpllay player can switch to help other team. The only thing I regret is I never saw admin switching people or at least askinh to people to switch.

For teamplay, I regret so less people join groups. When you create a group,  flank enemy to make a good respawn point, it is so frustrating waiting players to join, or dying alone with no one with you. Usually it only work with some NRNS member or veteran players like FIghtmen or few. But not enought to build a good effective piercing group.

Mate admins dont move people cause they are not allowed to do it, not because they want keep the game unbalanced.

If im not wrong the main reason cause admins cant move the people is because the moved player dont add that game score to stats, I mean if they move you to the other team,your score/medals doesnt counts on your stats.

I have to say that I think you are partially right, some maps are a bit unbalanced and admins dont move people... But there is a reason,  they can move themself but not move other players.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 21:44:00 PM »
If im not wrong the main reason cause admins cant move the people is because the moved player dont add that game score to stats, I mean if they move you to the other team,your score/medals doesnt counts on your stats.
That's not true.

In any case, admins are not allowed to switch public players for balance purposes, only idle players.
I'm the only one who ever randomises teams at round end if I feel like one side is too overpowered.
Admins don't have an option to randomise teams.

Map balancing is difficult, because you want the map to be sufficiently different from original, but also a good balance.
Hard to tell if a map is balanced or not, it depends on so many things. Timing, how good the team is, how many vehicles they have etc.

Today while playing i realised that teamkill is active(knife, mine, rocket launcher).
I'm not aware of any changes in this area. Can you explain?

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2016, 06:29:41 AM »
I was playing on karkand, and just for a joke i tried to kill my friend(who was in my team) with knife. And it worked... He didn't get the points for flag because he was dead and I got 15. 2 minutes later I tried to shoot a tank with rocket launcher. But one of the team mates run in my rocket and died.
And I was teamkilled by some anti tank mines...

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2016, 07:13:09 AM »
I was playing on karkand, and just for a joke i tried to kill my friend(who was in my team) with knife. And it worked... He didn't get the points for flag because he was dead and I got 15. 2 minutes later I tried to shoot a tank with rocket launcher. But one of the team mates run in my rocket and died.
And I was teamkilled by some anti tank mines...

ive just checked cc and friendly file was enabled so should be ok now.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 08:46:40 AM »
Okay ty a lot  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2016, 11:22:58 AM »
On Karkand, if the MEC team is strong, there is no way USMC can get a single flag.
That's true.
Maybe you should give USMC two or three flags, or make some of those flags on the right side neutral.
So USMC players could play with 1 hand??   :P
I'll ask you a question - how often it happens that USMC lose a round on NRNS servers (since last map rotation changed)?
Here are win/loss ratio from top players plus few more
(click to show/hide)
Most players who knows how to play chose USMC cuz its more convenient.
In 1 picture: MEC vs USMC
(click to show/hide)

Another thing I have to mention is a bug with eryx when i play as MEC. Sometimes when i launch a rocket it gets out and disappears through the tank. And later i have full ammo, like i have not even launched that rocket at all.
If You zoom the eryx after it reloads You will see it zooms back (even twice). After reload stop and zoom until it doesnt zoom back and then You can shoot without problems.

I  like to play mec team very much because its always harder to win in that team
And this is my stats!
USMC   time: 10:55:32   wins: 34   loss: 9              ratio: 3.78   
MEC   time: 21:26:38   wins: 42   loss: 39       ratio: 1.08
http://stats.nrns-games.com/bf2-euro/?pid=500016280

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2016, 13:52:00 PM »
Respect bro that numbers speak by themself

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2016, 20:23:58 PM »
Hi!
I've been busy for around a month so i didnt get much chance to play. Last time i played there was a debate on how distribute flags on that twisted karkand we have. Some said it's not fair USA has only 1 flag because sometimes it ends that US players never leave the base and game is boring. So it got changed to the form that is kept till today... HOW???  :( :( :(
This game is lost for MEC before it even starts. It is an Operation clean sweep/kubra dam in the CITY version (if You know what i mean). After 1 minute of game US team is on the other side of the river and MEC's have no armor after 5 minutes or less. No matter how badass your teammates are you cant win this game as MEC when there is at least 1 enemy squad who take flags.

And 1 more thing which is an absurd. USA has much more points on start and on original map they are losing start, they need to neutralize the flag to get leveled. On this map they get 2 other flags for free which gives them those idk 40-50 points free and when enemy gets close to attack and later defend warehouse flag which is close to base they gets warned for base rape.

Thats insane to expect an equal match in these conditions. Not to mention most times its USA who has good players than MEC (completely randomly >.> of course lalala)
Sad to feel like Aston Villa player every round on MEC.

I used statistics before to back up my comments (cries LOL) and i will again.
http://stats.nrns-games.com/bf2-euro/?pid=1196560
This player spent most time in USMC team so We can see that:
USMC wins 7 rounds for every 2 wins for MEC side
on karkand its almost 7 wins for 1 MEC win. Not good
Also for about 4% of the time spent on NRNS CITY MAPS You are unable to change to your fav team anyhow ... ha ha

Thanks for those who read all post and share their opinion  :)

Regards!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 20:31:03 PM by kucoman »

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2016, 22:00:33 PM »
The problem here is that the USMC team usually has better players, or better combination of players in a sense. I think that is the key factor why they keep winning most of the time.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming