Author Topic: Spawkilling  (Read 748 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Spawkilling
« on: May 10, 2016, 23:16:24 PM »
Machete, it will be good to precise if spawnkilling means kill someone just when he respawn or just killing people near the spawn zone.

I know you don't like to be killed but this is second time you kick me because of this (I precise, for the second reason case). It is very rare when I spawnkill (with reflexes in hotpoints) and if appears, I apologise.

So please tell me if spawnkilling include thoses 2 cases scenario. From now, for me it is only the first, but...

I know I killed you few times near spawn point but for me, it wasn't spawnkill because it wasn't at your respaw point and immediatly after you respawn. Nor event camping because was too busy to clean flag, protect my flanks, etc. Didn't have time to change position (what I do every 30 sec maximum).

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Re: Spawkilling
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 00:11:33 AM »
Hello rcopkiller.

Thank you for registering on our website. 

If you believe you were treated unfairly please take the time to contact the BF2 Council team by sending a PM to

BF2 Council   
[NRNS]Mystery63   
[NRNS]Jeamean   
[NRNS]IVAN-TAXI

If you find that the BF2 Council is not able to help address your concern feel free to reach out to our Senior management, belonging to the NRNS Council Group

NRNS Council   
[NRNS]StonerMk23   
[NRNS]Ynot   
[NRNS]Ruiner

Hope you get the problem resolved.

Thanks!

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 13:54:33 PM »
Spawncamping/raping gets a bit confused with passing by to clean/capture a flag.

Many times I kill players that way, although I do apologize for it almost everytime.

Spawncamping to me, is what snipers do many times.
You spawn, and they have their crosshairs already onto your spot.
That, and a player being crouched/proned right behind the spawnpoint.

IMO, clearing arround the flag to protect the squad/team members while they cap is not spawnrape/camp.

Of course, there are always those guys who don't even cap the flag after they cleared the surroundings...
They just circle the flag and wait for someone to spawn.
But thats another story.

Been playing with M4rco almost everytime on the same squad, and we do play very similarly, but I never saw him rape/camp the spawns.

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 17:32:22 PM »
In some games, servers are modded in a certain way. You cannot kill or damage someone for like  first 1-2 seconds after they spawn and they cannot shoot at you for those 1-2 seconds. I'm not sure if this is possible to make in battlefield 2.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 22:22:27 PM »
Yep, it would be a very good thing to prevent real spawnkill, but I don't know if it is possible.

I just wrote this to try to clarify the spawnkilling term.

Sometimes in sniper role  it is very tricky to assault, because you have to defend your flanks, clear flag, then cover teamates... And just one bullet at the time ))

In this case, advance right to flag is just suicide.

And anyway, a camping sniper is a bad sniper, because quiclky everyone know where you are  and you won't last long...

I try to play the better here, be fair, balance team when needed, etc. So don't want to appear as "easy frag" player.

Cheers

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming