Author Topic: Help! Help! Help!  (Read 1766 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Help! Help! Help!
« on: August 10, 2016, 07:05:04 AM »
Hello guys.. I am having an issue in game(bf2) between high and low settings. While using low settings everything is like a day when in a building but using high settings we can barely see anything inside a building..Its all good in outdoor..see pics for understanding

I love high settings because of more details and clearity.. but this is the only issue i get.. +i am using a graphic card also
If I don't know who you are and where you are.. but  you kill me.. then i will look for you..find you and KILL you

• View Profile
Re: Help! Help! Help!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 07:34:46 AM »
Check the effect of dynamic lighting setting.

• Kill me first. Talk is after it.
  • We spawn at your shadow....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:30:03 PM »

The effect of dynamic lighting makes reality, but it become more difficult to find enemy :D

The spawn point is invisible ....

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 14:57:47 PM »
If the above doesnt work, I would delete the "Battlefield 2" folder on your documents.
This will reset every configuration.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 04:32:10 AM »

worked but made the game dull as low settings.. people kill me from places where i cant even see them.. :/
If I don't know who you are and where you are.. but  you kill me.. then i will look for you..find you and KILL you

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 04:32:26 AM »
If the above doesnt work, I would delete the "Battlefield 2" folder on your documents.
This will reset every configuration.

tried that too

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:31 AM »
It is intended to look like that and there's prety much nothing you can do about it.

You can try to choose "high settings" overall and play around with your monitor's contrast, gamma and brightness options.
=IRS=ZMAJ111

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 11:19:23 AM »
Hello guys.. I am having an issue in game(bf2) between high and low settings. While using low settings everything is like a day when in a building but using high settings we can barely see anything inside a building..Its all good in outdoor..see pics for understanding

I love high settings because of more details and clearity.. but this is the only issue i get.. +i am using a graphic card also

So it sees me, as shown below, going with all settings on high
No increase I what to do, I for one I'm used to playing only way.
CAN sometimes just give me the starting point in building on some maps, more freak, do not know where is the exit

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 13:38:06 PM »
I don't remember my exact settings but do remember that I usually had everything set to max except lighting/shadows which were at the lowest. Gave good quality without shading the shadows. Play around with the settings in single player. There's only 6 or so of them, you should be able to find the combination that works for you.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 00:13:32 AM »
I don't remember my exact settings but do remember that I usually had everything set to max except lighting/shadows which were at the lowest. Gave good quality without shading the shadows. Play around with the settings in single player. There's only 6 or so of them, you should be able to find the combination that works for you.

+1

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 13:56:55 PM »

Dynamic Shadow is the culprit.. Keeping it off keeps the game bright but same issue.. cant see people clearly.. i.e. dull game... like in low settings..

when dynamic shdw is low/med/high .. everything shines ..i can see people in high graphics but darkness is there

edit: also lightning is at low..if i increase it..game is dark ..lightning off ...dynamic shdw low ... everything else high .. game bright as low..but cant see people clearly
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 14:01:01 PM by please_dont_shoot_me »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming