Author Topic: b3 stats or ingame xlrstats error in cod 4  (Read 1192 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
b3 stats or ingame xlrstats error in cod 4
« on: June 02, 2014, 20:57:00 PM »
hey guys i wanted to let you guys know about xlrstats b3 webpage or where you can see your stats, well when i open eather webpage for eu1  etc. stats.nrns-games.com/xlrstats/index.php?config=3 or for eu 2 stats.nrns-games.com/xlrstats/index.php?config=4
when i press one link top 25 kills or top 25 maps kills or something like that or i press next page it alwasy goes over to us1 and keeps there somewhere when you press it goes wrong i'm not that good in programming websites or so on but i know somewhere when he get the informations in the database somewhere with the function it goes wrong it alwasy go back to us1, kinda annoying like not i look at the page all the time but maybe it is good to have it right if someone wants to look at it :)

Regards IceMan pm for more informtion or here i will look at this at anytime if someone answer me

• View Profile
Re: b3 stats or ingame xlrstats error in cod 4
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:49:21 AM »
I get nearly the same issue, but it only happens when I have more than one of the stats pages opened. If I'm checking just one server it is all fine.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:12:31 AM »
dthebig it is like you can click on the link and you can see first 25 top guys on skilspoints but you want to see next 25 you can't because it alwasy goes to us 1 :P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:38 AM »
Exactly. And also if I try to search for a name in the search bar. When I click on that name it shows me the stats but from another server.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
Exactly. And also if I try to search for a name in the search bar. When I click on that name it shows me the stats but from another server.

1+ :) yeah it shows i think us 1 :P

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming