login

Author Topic: How to install every program in the world  (Read 1445 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
How to install every program in the world
« on: June 21, 2015, 22:56:10 PM »
Ok a brief guide on how every single piece of commercial software(that us simpletons use) is installed, im talking ts/vent/games/whatever
You need to know your OS and the Version of it(64/32bit)
If somehow you don't know what Operating system you have windows users can right click on their "My Coputer" icon and select properties it will tell you that your OS is for example "Windows 7ultimate editionx64" That means you have a 64 bit windows client, Linux/ubuntu/mac users you go upgrade to windows allready....

Since most things are digital nowadays, navigate to the website of your choice(its google btw) and in the Search bar type what you want, for Example "TEAM SPEAK3 Download" The search engine will provide you with a result, once you are on the download page select the right client version for your Operating system, click download. wait for the download to finish.

If you are running win7 or higher, and most are, right click on the installer and select "run as administrator" Follow the on screen instructions to install it(or if you cant understand it just click next a few times till a green bar starts to fill, once the green bar is full click Finish.

Congratulations you now know how to install every thing. ............

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: How to install every program in the world
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 23:08:25 PM »
Ok a brief guide on how every single piece of commercial software(that us simpletons use) is installed, im talking ts/vent/games/whatever
If somehow you don't know what Operating system you have windows users can right click on their "My Coputer" icon and select properties it will tell you that your OS is for example "Windows 7ultimate editionx64" That means you have a 64 bit windows client, Linux/ubuntu/mac users you go upgrade to windows allready....

Since most things are digital nowadays, navigate to the website of your choice(its google btw) and in the Search bar type what you want, for Example "TEAM SPEAK3 Download" The search engine will provide you with a result, once you are on the download page select the right client version for your Operating system, click download. wait for the download to finish.

If you are running win7 or higher, and most are, right click on the installer and select "run as administrator" Follow the on screen instructions to install it(or if you cant understand it just click next a few times till a green bar starts to fill, once the green bar is full click Finish.

lol you still have not deal with bf2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 23:44:54 PM »
Should make a book you will get rich

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 23:47:44 PM »
Nice Topic V :) good for some people who have problem with downloading or installing software :)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 09:01:14 AM »
Linux/ubuntu/mac users you go upgrade to windows allready....
You little punk! In Ubuntu I can install any program with 3 commands!

sudo add-apt-repository
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install

8)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 14:17:27 PM »
or just do what i do and get dr.evil to install it for you lol

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 15:28:16 PM »

lol you still have not deal with bf2

BF2 is obsolete software developed for a platform not in use for the last 10 years, and I have lol, paste the content of the modified folder to your respective folders ingame eg if something is called Data, paste that into the Data folder where your game is installed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 15:28:53 PM »
Linux/ubuntu/mac users you go upgrade to windows allready....
You little punk! In Ubuntu I can install any program with 3 commands!

sudo add-apt-repository
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install

8)

VS Double click, next finish.. i rest my case also dx 10=11=12

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 18:00:01 PM »
Lol that's what i call an open response ,i guess you know about gamespy shutdown and the new launchers revive and hub , files to have unlocks and ranks and the long long list of diferents errors you can have ...haha i would change every for most of programs on the world

Enviado desde mi GT-I9070 usando Tapatalk 2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 18:20:42 PM »
Ok a brief guide on how every single piece of commercial software(that us simpletons use) is installed

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming