Author Topic: Cod4 EU #2 - Ideas?  (Read 5070 times)

• Date Tagged: Nov 2012
  • Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Cod4 EU #2 - Ideas?
« on: July 22, 2014, 15:41:03 PM »
Hey buggers ;)

We need ideas & suggestions where to head with EU#2!

We already got following options in the pot:

a) Mixed Modes (TDM, SAB, HQ, DOM, SND) with no marty/gl?

b) TDM with no marty/GL?

c) Promod TDM?

d) uhm.. any of you got another suggestion?

Things we have to consider:
.) It should be something we don't have yet, for example a) would attract the same ppl as us#2 (even with no marty/gl)
.) It should be something popular, thus easy to populate

Please dump ur ideas below, thx ;)

• View Profile
Re: Cod4 EU #2 - Ideas?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 15:53:19 PM »
A mixed server would not be the best option... as you stated it will be the same as US#2 and we don't have enough players for two servers like this.
TDM without Marty/GL would be cool, but then we will lose EU#1 I think because everybody would move to EU2.
Leaving it as SnD only makes no sense after we got EU#3...

Honestly, I think dropping it for some time would be the best option. We could concentrate on the other servers first then. They really need help!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 15:55:30 PM »
hey big bugger :P hmm i say we need to change it back to mixed server with (tdm,dom,snd,sab) but not too much of everything there because now we kinda have snd promod but i think we need mixed server some people don't wanna play promod and tdm get like sometimes annoying for some people like you get tried while playing many maps with good people then the noobies who is trying to play they leave becasue there is no middle way kinda on our server, so i think the best way is to put mixed back on our server but lets hear from others, :)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 15:55:42 PM »
-no marty - no gl blabla
-no rule3
-uhm tdm only.. but i think would be nice to add other modes, for example 1 snd - 4 tdm - 1 sabotage -......

-Tdm is still the most popular, but from time to time is nice to change.. at least for those who don t like mixed mode there will be a short time to wait... for those that like mixed: i still don t see them, with eu2 mixed server was empty, with snd only very hard to populate it.
-we all know rule3 doesn t attract lots of ppl.. when we have new publics playing in our servers they always complain about rule3, "ur servers are good cause they re always checked by admins, but u have that rule against jumping, i ll look for another server where i can jump".

we can try eu1 with rule3, cause some members/publics like it, and eu2 without rule3 and all annoying weapons/perks ... i think won t be hard to populate it

• Date Tagged: 2013-05-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 16:15:08 PM »
I agree with ariiii about rule3.. imo we could make a mixed server TDM and SnD (cuz these mods are good also if there are not too many players online), without rule3 and with limited perks.. for example no jug, no marty, no last stand, no 3x frags, 3x stuns, gl, (rpg only vs chopper).
In this way ppl who dont like rule3 (a lot of our guests) or these kind of perks can play in EU2.
I suggest also to remove from the rotation these maps: Countdown, Creek, Downpur  and Pipeline

• Date Tagged: Dec 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 19:34:49 PM »
Yeah i agree with ariii too, and if people don't like it we can always changed it back :P

• Dont torture yourself Gomez, it's my job!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 19:59:44 PM »
a) Mixed Modes (TDM, SAB, HQ, DOM, SND) with no marty/gl?

no r3 too maybe cos already have eu1

Thanks to [NRNS] kraken26 for that lovely signature

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 20:19:53 PM »
I know that it is really crazy idea but what about making Gun game? :-X :-X :-X :-X
But as arri said it could be funny to make mixed server with no r3 and all perks
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 20:27:22 PM by [NRNS]Brainkiller »

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein)

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 21:01:16 PM »
Agreee about r 3 . what if we add another mod (GUn game mod) with mixed mods. Like i always thought about this mod on oyr server :D

• Who left so far!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 21:13:52 PM »
TDM Promode

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 22:16:07 PM »
i agree with dethbig on dropping it , and giving a us server with just snd  just to try it out ,since i see most players like snd and once sabotage or headquartes show up almost 3/4 of the players leave the server .... just a suggestion ..

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 22:18:07 PM »
Promod TDM will draw the most people to the server

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 22:23:07 PM »
Ok la breeze but then wiil be better to change EU3 or US3 becouse they are similar and we do not need 3 promodes.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein)

• Date Tagged: 2013-05-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 22:45:11 PM »
Ok la breeze but then wiil be better to change EU3 or US3 becouse they are similar and we do not need 3 promodes.
EU3 was only for testing the server, it will shut down soon.. btw I think is too early for us to make a promod tdm server, we need to populate eu3 first, when we will have enough players there maybe an eu2 in promod too could works but atm i afraid it could split the current eu3 players

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 02:19:14 AM »
Guys.... stop.. A no jug, no marty, no last stand, no 3x frags, 3x stuns, gl, (rpg only vs chopper)...... Its too much.... If we take that idea seriously this server will be empty !

Honestly to me the best ideas are

-Dropping it (not totally agree)
-Mixed servers without RPG and Marty

This is what makes the more sense to me.

One opinion as others !

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming