Author Topic: HOPPING IT'S ALLOWED???  (Read 3068 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
Re: HOPPING IT'S ALLOWED???
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 22:36:12 PM »
i think hoping is depend on the place where you have..like you want to pass the wall over knee.you need to jump..you know you need to used you sense.if you hope for chasing bullets that's illegal.try to play this server for a years you must be discipline and be a good player..remember be sense for playing this game.
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 00:20:15 AM »
its 3 jumps just to set you right :) also need to keep in mind i have been watching how you play and you do stop running so your stamina does regen. maybe next time il record and show everyone.

The 3rd jump doens't count for me... because if I jump the 3r time, then when I land, i will be unable to run, so I will be a sitting duck for 3 seconds...

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
sorry mate..i guess your right  jumping  for a 3 seconds that would be counted for illegal or bunny hopping.the best thing mate is take a shoot or got a evidence of a video it makes admin to convince to that who's guy who commit breakable rule to ban.they not tolerate  for those players who broke there rules,Even me i did a Unban request if i did.i wanna gave you a little bit history how long i'm i play here since 2009 i change some program for using a orange name,they ban me for almost 2 months or a month.This is how admin run this server.try to report WALID torres or ELECTRO they hate those players who break there rules..
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming