login

Author Topic: stats page  (Read 4652 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: stats page
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 15:51:58 PM »
I'm debating with myself whether it's time to flush all stats down the toilet and start over.

DON'T DO IT!
You gonna flush down the toilet more and not just the stats...
DON'T DO IT!

makes no sense since you have started again already due to the change at battlelog lol.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 16:29:19 PM »
I don't speak as the first in the top 100, but I think this will make us lose even further players, so it would be better to try to retrieve them!
Whatever you say, all players play to get their own stats, and start again, especially in this period, make many of them will go away!

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 16:34:02 PM »
I don't speak as the first in the top 100, but I think this will make us lose even further players, so it would be better to try to retrieve them!

+1

That is also what I am thinking. To reset the stats, I am sure that we will lose a lot of players. I have seen lot of complaints and wonder from the players about where is their stats. What I see, reset the stats will have more negative sides than trying to retrieve the stats. It's something that most of the players don't like and don't want to be happening.

Why not make a poll about this? Ask to the people and people will answer what they think?

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 16:37:28 PM »
I'm debating with myself whether it's time to flush all stats down the toilet and start over.

DON'T DO IT!
You gonna flush down the toilet more and not just the stats...
DON'T DO IT!

makes no sense since you have started again already due to the change at battlelog lol.

Yes it it make sense, becouse I didint know that the stats are taking down. I suppose there was some "stats problem" like before. But dont worry, I'm gonna flush down to the toilet with the stats.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 18:07:01 PM »
I honestly, do not mind me even though I had a good position in the charts, playing pleasure primarily for my relaxation to the rules that apply to this server.
My opinion as an ordinary player here, is that players will remain and will not be lost.

• When nothing goes right --> go left
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 19:58:06 PM »
I hope with my heart that you are not going to delete our stats. Like Mannisto says before, anyone doesn't want it to happen, me either... If u are not sure what others are thinking, make some kind of voting system about it, but... To my mind this is Completely clear thing. So please, DO NOT reset the stats!
-Forget the rules and play from your heart.!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 22:51:43 PM »
I hope with my heart that you are not going to delete our stats. Like Mannisto says before, anyone doesn't want it to happen, me either... If u are not sure what others are thinking, make some kind of voting system about it, but... To my mind this is Completely clear thing. So please, DO NOT reset the stats!

the stats are already reset as battlelog had to make changes which affected our stats and forced all battlelog accounts to start again.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 01:06:04 AM »

the stats are already reset as battlelog had to make changes which affected our stats and forced all battlelog accounts to start again.

Now I understand better.
Couse battlelog players has lost their stats, everybody should lost their stats.

Ok, Xenalite flush the stats!

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 19:53:44 PM »
Rip

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2016, 22:37:56 PM »
Has not to be something negative reset the stats from my point of view. Im sure players relatively new in our servers are happy to have a chance to grow in our ranking starting from the scratch together with the old players and test themselfs trying to follow the "rythm" to keep their position.

I think watching the issue with a bit of perspective is funny and a challenge... and that is precisely what players wants of a game.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
Im starting to feel ok with this stat reset thing but make sure that wont happen again pls

• When nothing goes right --> go left
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 11:08:30 AM »
exactly of the same mind with Maaku :D
-Forget the rules and play from your heart.!

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 17:23:16 PM »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 18:45:12 PM by kucoman »

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 03:10:41 AM »
You need to understand that NRNS always will have a backup of old stats but the stats displayed will never represent the stats you are at now with battlelog, it would be too confusing to try to represent both so we will represent the new stats.
Your NRNS stats will never be lost... but we can not have 2 stats pages... to simplify things in your stats page we can not call you a general when in game you are a soldier.

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming